Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What does Kobe have to do to be considered better than Jordan?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Him being lableled a side kick back in the day didn't help either, and Jordan was never considered number 2. This video highlights what I'm saying even though I don't agree with it.

Comment

why does everyone act like its taboo to COMPARE Jordan and Kobe. I think its healthy to do it PLUS it will continue to be done...in a few years it will be done with Kobe and Lebron...

Comment

Originally posted by V. WEBB JR. View Post
        why does everyone act like its taboo to COMPARE Jordan and Kobe. ..
        Personally I think Kobe has shown he's equivalent in terms of offense.

He is as good of an offensive basketball player as Michael Jordan was.

Maybe he didn't have the total transition package, or the total leadership qualities but he's gaining on him in those areas.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

IMO it's just pure hating.

If you watch Ball........you either have a nostalgic bias or are ****in dumb.

Maybe you just read about games in the paper. Who knows.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
            "He'll never be better"

Stooooooooooopid.

He's just about as good right now.
            stay off the crack

Comment

Originally posted by goblin View Post
              Kobe IS ALREADY THE OVERALL BETTER PLAYER..only idiots [and america is full of them] and people in denial would disagree..His individual scoring achievements are simply BETTER...Sorry mj fans dont bother with mj's AVERAGES that were kept up by his teamates..

The marketing team IS A BIG REASON why jordan is as loved..Kobe doesnt have Mcdonalds commercials being stuffed down people's throats TELLING them who's the best..Look at Wade and Lebron..the NBA IS TRYING EVERYTHING THEY POSSIBLY CAN to make them the jordan and bird of our era..Yet in China during the Olympics Kobe was literally a god while wade and lebron were 'just the other guys'..

While u seem the Marketing team building up wade and lebron as the hero's..Its Kobe who's selling the #1 Jersery in America...

Kobe can win 10 championships in a row and it wont make a difference...The world likes mj cause the older crowd now had mj commercials TELLING them he's the best when they were kids, WHEN ITS QUITE CLEAR that Bryant is the overall better player..The overwelming response TO THIS POLL CLEARLY and i mean CLEARLY shows how stupid the public really is...oh well..
              you're fucking stupid, gtfo

Comment

Originally posted by V. WEBB JR. View Post
                I saw this poll on ESPN..wanted to get your thoughts...please vote
                he's too old to accomplish any of those things. Jordan just never let up from his rookie season on. and when he finally figured out how to win championships, he couldn't be stopped. he won the scoring title almost every year that he was in the NBA.

Kobe doesn't have the consistancy nor the level of invincibility that jordan had during his 6 championship run. Jordan just has way too many scoring titles, mvp's, finals mvps for kobe to catch up to.

The only thing he should do now is aim for 7 titles. That will be the only way ppl can have an argument for Kobe being better than Jordan.

edit: one interesting little fact that I just figured out after I finished this post. Kobe just won his 4th title at 31 years old. Jordan was 33 when he won his 4th. makes you think....
                Last edited by -Swizzy-; 06-16-2009, 07:16 PM.

Comment

what jordan did from 1991 till 1998 is out of this world, anybody who does that in any sports has to be considered the best.

Comment

Working...
                  X