Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lara To Golovkin: I've Called You Out a Few Times, Let's Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JQside View Post
    Has Decubas called Loeffler or Haymon yet?
    Has Sanchez allowed GGG to talk about Lara yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
      Has Sanchez allowed GGG to talk about Lara yet?
      In real life if you want something, you do something about it.

Comment

In real life if you want something, you do something about it.
        Been saying that about GGG career for awhile now

Comment

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
          Been saying that about GGG career for awhile now
          GG wants Canelo. Loeffler is talking to Hoya.
          Lara wants GG. Decubas is tweeting.

Comment

• They should make this fight be interesting to see if Lara could spoil, I think he gets knocked out early. Saunders Eubank Canelo Jacobs are all good fights. GGG needs to kick on

Comment

GG wants Canelo. Loeffler is talking to Hoya.
              Lara wants GG. Decubas is tweeting.
              Actually Loeffler said they arent answering calls anymore and Canelo seems to be digging in for a court battle but hey im still hoping it happens too but if it doesnt lets see if Sanchez allows GGG to fight Lara.

Canelo doesnt have belts anymore yet GGG still wants him. Lets hope that mentality continues and he starts to face real fighters

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                Well I guess it's gonna take a while for GGG's purse to increase if he can only draw 150K PPVs. Like I said, Lotizero has a good point, because fans, writers, promoters, etc. all say GGG is "must-see TV' yet they didn't support his PPV. Everyone hates on Mayweather and Canelo, yet they continue to purchase their fights. Something has to change, and only the fans can do it!
                Hold on, I'm not disagreeing with your point that GGG needs Canelo, that much is obvious. I am disagreeing with this notion that Canelo doesn't need GGG. We don't know how Canelo's popularity is going to be affected by this. This is a complete unknown, but I mean dropping your belt to avoid a mandatory.... It's just bad. He has to be negatively affected by this in someway. There's no more obvious duck in boxing. None.

Comment

• Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                  GGG has 3 belts and only fought for 1...whats the difference
                  but he's never lost the ones he got.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    Golovkin fans: Lara never calls out GGG publically. It's just DeCubas running his mouth on the social networks, in reality you couldn't offer that scared coward Lara enough money to actually get in the ring with GGG. It's all talk.

*Lara mentions Golovkin in the post fight interview after beating Vanes*

Golovkin fans: Who cares if Lara called GGG out publically? It would just be a mismatch anyway and it doesn't make financial sense to pay Lara to get in the ring with GGG.

golovtards: Lara never calls out GGG. It's just DeCubas running his mouth on twitter to Tom Loeffler.

*Lara calls out Golovkin in the post fight interview after beating Vanes *

golovtards: Lara can't make that fight, DeCubas should be talking to Loeffler LMAO

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post

golovtards: Lara never calls out GGG. It's just DeCubas running his mouth on twitter to Tom Loeffler.

*Lara calls out Golovkin in the post fight interview after beating Vanes *

golovtards: Lara can't make that fight, DeCubas should be talking to Loeffler LMAO

Perfect.

Comment

Working...
                      X