Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big ol puzzy

Comment

Originally posted by Rudiamonds View Post
      No there a purse bid on the 24 where they would have split the fight 50/50 knowing danm well GGG doesn't deserve that in a conelo fight.......at 160 weight favors ggg 155 favors conelo make the fight at 157 now and get the pay day......conelo is bigger the.belt.....conelo still Ganna get a bigger purse then GGG even if he had all the belts at 160
      ... happy that your idol makes more money? does he give you some of it?

Comment

Only time will tell. I'll wait 3 to 6 months then make my decision.

Either way GGG > Canelo

Comment

Not a chicken obviously. But he wants everything on his terms.

The amount of cash demanded by fighters to accept decent fights is unreal now. Killing the sport.

The heavyweight division is crucial at the moment. The big lads take chances. Canelo (more likely his handlers) has basically ruined two divisions if not three if they are going to continue to drag up welters to 155.

Comment

He's less of a chicken than Cotto, Martinez, Quillin, Sturm, N'Dam, Darren Barker for sure

At least Canelo was willing to make the fight at 155

while all these others (most of them career MWs, unlike ginger) never even entertained the idea

all of them were crying in the corner like little girls every time GGG was mentioned

watch how Saunders and Jacobs join these band of ******* soon

Comment

The weight game is an excuse for not wanting to face GGG power!
              The guy can punch and its a concern for future money making bouts to Oscar!
              Today fans think the worlds over after a loss because the undefeated fighter is such a talked about feat! Everyone knows how you get there by avoiding real challenges but it still on the minds of the small minded!

The weight excuss is a joke Canelo weights over 170 after the 155 mark so he IS a Middleweight when the bell rings. In fact he weighs more than GGG come bell time.

I think Canelo surprises GGG if he gets in tremendous condition and gets Golovkin into the late rounds. However he must use lateral movement AND step in with solid shots and get out! He has the talent and the skills but he may not have the mental strength to see it through.
              His conditioning must improve because getting hit by GGG isn't getting hit by Cotto. Cotto can't punch, GGG can!

I don't think Canelo is afraid of GGG at all but I know Oscar is!

Ray

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2016 View Post
                No excuse to be a ***** and duck your mandatory, GGG has never ducked his mandatory.
                Like I said im no fanboy of any boxer. But if Canelo doesn't fight GGG id be very disappointed especially since he already has fought lots of great fighters.

GGG may have never ducked a mandatory but have you seen who his mandatories were? SMDH

Canelo needs to step up again and fight GGG, but the same goes for GGG he needs to step up even more and prove himself.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                  ... You mean that Canelo's haters are actually FMJr's and Pac's fans?
                  Pretty much yea. Most GGG fans now were Pac's biggest fanboys and lots of Floyds fanboys have always hated on Canelo

Comment

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
                    Like I said im no fanboy of any boxer. But if Canelo doesn't fight GGG id be very disappointed especially since he already has fought lots of great fighters.

GGG may have never ducked a mandatory but have you seen who his mandatories were? SMDH

Canelo needs to step up again and fight GGG, but the same goes for GGG he needs to step up even more and prove himself.
                    Undefeated guys never stopped and each and every time GGG made them look like crap!

See If GGG was down at 154 and he fought everyone Canelo did he'd one beat them the same way as he has beat the guys at 160 and two you'd be telling me
                    "have you seen who his mandatories were? SMDH"
                    This is a vicious cycle, someone who can't appreciate how good someone is and how bad he makes people look.

You all need to take your tinted glasses off, just because Canelo struggles with guys like Trout and Cotto it doesn't make Trout and Cotto good opponents absolutely not by your standard because we know GGG would run through those type of guys with ease.

Comment

So that decides it everyone GGG beats easily become rubbish opponents now we know why Canelo, Martinez, Sturm, Ward and many others didn't want it.

Comment

Working...
                      X