Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: I'm Not Ducking Golovkin, When Will He Move Up?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If it quacks like a duck, then it's a duck. Sounds like a duck to me.

Comment

Originally posted by uniquehump View Post
      I like Floyd, but I don't see any reason for GGG to go up in weight until he gets all the belts at 160. That would make the Ward fight even better.
      Lmao. What the hell would that have to do with fighting ward at 168-75? Are the middleweight belts going to be on the line?

Comment

NEVER!!! The 5th year Senior is gonna stay here and wait for all the 8th graders to come up and then fight them.

Comment

Originally posted by FLY TY View Post
          Lmao. What the hell would that have to do with fighting ward at 168-75? Are the middleweight belts going to be on the line?
          No! But that 0 will be gone. I would bet everything I have in Ward beating lil g and win.

Comment

Floyd has proved himself in several divisions. GGG had a chance to prove himself against another champion and he was scared. floyd is right. He did to ward what canelo is doing to him

Comment

It's mind-boggling why they have to blow up smoke, Ward and now Floyd.

Ward can simply say, "I can't make the weight anymore, I'm moving on and I'm fighting at the higher weights."

Floyd can simply say, "I'm retired, end of story."

What is the big deal with these people?

Comment

Hes a total clown, how many boxers are training at this very moment dreaming of a fight with floyd??? Yes its about money, but seriously this guy is a clown. How you gonna tell GGG to move up, then think about fighting Mcgregor, he is totally disrespecting boxing. He wants to be an entertainer but he wants to come on top, NO thats NOT how this works. Go look at UFC 1, boxer vs a grappler and thats DONE. Floyd needs to either fight GGG or shut up. He aint gonna fight pacquiao healthy, he wont fight Cotto at 54, He wont fight Canelo at 155+, He wont fight GGG at 154 for a MONSTROUS payday, plus a 6th division belt! I mean **** if you got the money, go for the extra glory and see what happens! Amir did it & he was schoolin your homie canelo a little worse than Floyd was till that 180+ punch from hell came. Hes clearly talented and technically the most unharmed boxer in the game right now so why not. Floyd, you dumb, you gonna run outa money and to be honest, theres not MUCH respect out there for you like ALI or ray leonard got it. You good, but you had many chances to be Great and failed to show up to class. You were like that A+ student who just skipped classs because he felt he was too smart for the test anyways. Its all good, just stay retired and we will see you soon on the next episode of #BEYONDTHEGLORY

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                  No! But that 0 will be gone. I would bet everything I have in Ward beating lil g and win.
                  I agree. I just object to ggg needing all the middleweight belts to make the ward fight bigger. It sounds like an excuse to me.

Comment

Originally posted by dazzo16 View Post
                    Floyd has proved himself in several divisions. GGG had a chance to prove himself against another champion and he was scared. floyd is right. He did to ward what canelo is doing to him
                    How is this the samething? Canelo is a MW champion, so is GGG. Was Ward a MW?

Floyd shouldnt have to fight a MW, thats not a duck and people calling it a duck are stupid. But ur comment abt Canelo GGG and Ward is as dumb as people calling Floyd a duck for not fighting GGG

Comment

Marvin Hagler Never Moved Up! Floyd Wants GGG to Move Up To Create More Distance

Floyd always has a spin-story. GGG doesn't have to move up just like Hagler didn't. Hearns, Leonard, Duran all moved up to fight Hagler. Dela Hoya & Trinidad both went up to fight Bhop at 160. Marvin had ALL the belts. GGG is trying to get all the belts, but with a 91% KO percentage, Cotto (who had a 160 belt) Canelo, Saunders, Quillin (who had a 160 belt) Jacobs, Chavez, Jr who kept running his mouth, NONE of them want to risk a 160 fight with Gennady. So Floyd spins the attention to 'GGG needs to go up, everyone else went up'. But Floyd unwilling to grow hair on his nutz, unwilling to go fight for the Middleweight title at 160, just as Leonard, Hearns, Duran, Dela Hoya & Trinidad all did. LOL! Floyd would rather fight a smaller, puffed up Danny Garcia. Lol!!

Comment

Working...
                      X