Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

premierboxingchampions........r they really?????????????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• premierboxingchampions........r they really?????????????

none of them are or will be on any top 10 p4p list soon. the best fighters in the world basilly r t.crawford, loma, golovkin, andre ward, walters, sergei kovalev, canelo, Bradley, rigondeux, roman Gonzalez,v. postol, w.klitschko, pacquiao, Estrada, povetkin..............

the best fighters 4 some reason for the overated pbc still r wilder and Thurman and they don't exactly seem to be getting anywhere anysoon, right now. the best fighter the pbc has is errol spence and he really hasn't done anything. errol will be the future of the pbc, him or Thurman but premier boxing champions is a joke, premier............really, degale is kinda pbc but kinda isn't, kell brook aswell, man ..........the pbc is the is like a the nba's version of the d - league,

the pbc is good for boxing but the name is false advertising

who is the best pbc fighter today, is it ****in danny garcias who basically lost to Herrera or do you guys even think its somebody else like spence....the prospect that isn't a prospect, nobody in the pbc is a premier fighter yet and the some that were r no longer premier

pbc is a misleading name, its insulting to people who know boxing in my opinion
    daniel jacobs
    11.11%
    keith thurman
    11.11%
    errol spence
    38.89%
    gary russell
    0.00%
    leo santa cruz
    5.56%
    andre berto
    0.00%
    amir khan
    5.56%
    adrien broner
    0.00%
    danny garcia
    11.11%
    deontey wilder
    16.67%

Dany Garcia is they're biggest star and that's speaks volume's about how weak PBC is but hey "izz free doh"

Comment

Originally posted by PulpFriction View Post
      Dany Garcia is they're biggest star and that's speaks volume's about how weak PBC is but hey "izz free doh"
      I actually think shawn porter is better than him based on dannys prformances against Peterson and Herrera

pbc isn't really free, most of those fights require direct t.v, cable, dish, some fights r free doe

Comment

My fav poster of all time, and this is coming from the master and leader of NSB (myself). It's amazing to see you around again homie lol. Keep schooling these fools. You are a big inspiration to the First Order of BS, I take a bow before you master.

Comment

Check the sig for the PBC P4P list.

Comment

Ring is owned by Oscar. When they were cool Haymon fighters were on it.

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
              Ring is owned by Oscar. When they were cool Haymon fighters were on it.
              who would you put in the p4p list from these fighters berto aint, lara aint, vanes aint, berto aint, the guys I listed aint, lara is now my opinion the best pbc fighter but al haymon doesn't get him fight and favors his American fighters to give fights too

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
                none of them are or will be on any top 10 p4p list soon. the best fighters in the world basilly r t.crawford, loma, golovkin, andre ward, walters, sergei kovalev, canelo, Bradley, rigondeux, roman Gonzalez,v. postol, w.klitschko, pacquiao, Estrada, povetkin..............

the best fighters 4 some reason for the overated pbc still r wilder and Thurman and they don't exactly seem to be getting anywhere anysoon, right now. the best fighter the pbc has is errol spence and he really hasn't done anything. errol will be the future of the pbc, him or Thurman but premier boxing champions is a joke, premier............really, degale is kinda pbc but kinda isn't, kell brook aswell, man ..........the pbc is the is like a the nba's version of the d - league,

the pbc is good for boxing but the name is false advertising

who is the best pbc fighter today, is it ****in danny garcias who basically lost to Herrera or do you guys even think its somebody else like spence....the prospect that isn't a prospect, nobody in the pbc is a premier fighter yet and the some that were r no longer premier

pbc is a misleading name, its insulting to people who know boxing in my opinion
                That's the point. Al Haymon is (not)the master of illusions.
                Top fighters all unproven prospects. Best fighters all ex-prospects who already got whooped by other people's better fighters, and the journeymen they use to feed to said prospects so that they can excite desperate fan-bases with no fighters and to keep them from killing themselves.

Comment

Not true, Leo Santa Cruz vs Frampton winner, DeGale vs Jack winner or maybe even Thurman if he KOs Porter could make the p4p list.

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
                    who would you put in the p4p list from these fighters berto aint, lara aint, vanes aint, berto aint, the guys I listed aint, lara is now my opinion the best pbc fighter but al haymon doesn't get him fight and favors his American fighters to give fights too
                    Haymon has done a card with a Kazak fighter headlining it. He has a different Kazak headlining in May. Bute and Degale are his fighters.

Leo
                    Lara
                    Thurman

Comment

Working...
                    X