Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

****sexuality is NOT a Virtue and It should not be PROMOTED as Normal.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
    Remind me, because if you said anything worthwhile I would´ve responded to you while you were panting and drooling in front of the screen waiting for my acknowledgement.
    Originally posted by BKM- View Post
    I did you a favor and responded. I just ruined your dream of having the last word in every thread Getting the last word means almost everything to libtards.
    You look to argue like a disgruntled child.

But thanks for crediting my post as worthwhile. Even though i quoted you and you pretended not to notice. Coward.
    Ive had to goad you into responding.

Comment

****sexuals and liberals are leading us back to the stoneage and/or WW3.

Comment

Originally posted by No Diggity View Post
        http://youtu.be/CzukiZkhGA0

If anyone has ever listened to Steven Crowder, or more importantly, Milo Yiannopoulos, you'll see how amazing they are at explaining many things wrong with society today..

Listening to those two as well as Sargon of Akkad is crucial to coming to correct conclusions about any particular issue
        One of the few mainstream gay men I have a lot of time for. A very important ally for men everywhere in the world we live in.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Monaco View Post
            ****sexuals are an insult to god. If I have a son and I suspect he's gay, I'll f**cking stab him.

Comment

Boxingscene has many repressed ****sexuals.

Comment

Are gays still complaining, they have full legal rights over most of the western world by now, similar to straight people. Do they even need to 'protest' anymore... Also, America is a close ally of Saudi Arabia where ****sexuality is illegal and they potentially execute gay people.

Comment

Originally posted by Gods We Faked View Post
                  My argument wasn't it's OK because animals do it, it's that arguments about it not being "normal"or " natural " aren't legitimate positions. Also that Pacquiao is an absolute idiot for thinking animals don't do it.
                  Your mind is warped, and statements like that is precisely why this thread was created in the first place. You can argue that two grown adults have the freedom to do whatever they feel like behind close doors, and you'd be right. However, don't tell me that its "normal" or that its "natural", and I should accept it as such, its not, it never was, and it never will be. Im not going to spend time arguing this immensely obvious issue, but feel free to willfully continue deceiving yourself about it being normal.

Comment

****sexuality occurs in thousands of different species of animal throughout the natural world. ****sexuality/bisexuality was an accepted part of most societies for centuries before religion turned up.
                    Of course it's natural, I mean how could anyone read a thread like this, or watch how gay people are treated in some communities within our society and still choose to be gay.

Comment

I agree... it's your life and by law you have the right to do what makes you happy....

just dont push it all up in peoples faces and telling kids in school that its ok.....

Moral standards are taught at the house. Not at public school settings.

Comment

Working...
                      X