No announcement yet.

TBE schooling sets of dudes that went to war against each other

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post
    I don't carry around hate for Mayweather. It just enrages me when I see completely ignorant and blind people such as yourself some how with your critical thinking skills come to the conclusion such as what you have already written. I mean it's almost as if your whole moral sensibility revolves around justifying outrages claims based on Floyd's "0". The sad truth is that it is just really pathetic for people like you because deep down like everyone else you know Floyd's undefeated record isn't because he is TBE. If you don't understand now after all this then you'll never understand why people flip out over complete blind stupidity. The general consensus which is favorable to y'all is that you are just being willingly stupid, but please it'd be nice if y'all could ever prove us wrong and talk sense
    What ENRAGES you is the fact that you keep wanting Floyd to lose and everytime he doesn't it takes a piece of you.

What outrageous claims have I made based on his 0?
    That he is head and shoulders above everyone in his era. That is the only claim that I made.

It is people like you who's lack of critical thinking, which is fueled by hate, that will not allow you to acknowledge that Floyd has at least 5 Hall of Famers on his resume and potentially 10.

That resume proves you more wrong than anything I could ever say, whether you choose to acknowledge it or not.

Comment

Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post
      I don't carry around hate for Mayweather. It just enrages me when I see completely ignorant and blind people such as yourself some how with your critical thinking skills come to the conclusion such as what you have already written. I mean it's almost as if your whole moral sensibility revolves around justifying outrages claims based on Floyd's "0". The sad truth is that it is just really pathetic for people like you because deep down like everyone else you know Floyd's undefeated record isn't because he is TBE. If you don't understand now after all this then you'll never understand why people flip out over complete blind stupidity. The general consensus which is favorable to y'all is that you are just being willingly stupid, but please it'd be nice if y'all could ever prove us wrong and talk sense

good post,

Comment

Working...
      X