No announcement yet.

Cotto vs. Molina

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cotto vs. Molina

Molina has been on a nice run lately and I think is a great fight for Cotto.

Molina has wins over Lara, Cintron, and Kirkland and now Spinks. Has been on TV. Has a versatile style.

Cotto needs a dance partner, Molina is looking for the next step up

Why not?

WHo you got if the fight pops off
    Cotto Wins!
    59.26%
    Molina Wins!
    37.04%
    Draw :(
    0.00%
    George Clooney makes me hawt!
    3.70%

Originally posted by JmH Reborn
    Molina has been on a nice run lately and I think is a great fight for Cotto.

Molina has wins over Lara, Cintron, and Kirkland and now Spinks. Has been on TV. Has a versatile style.

Cotto needs a dance partner, Molina is looking for the next step up

Why not?

WHo you got if the fight pops off
    WTF? Lmao. First of all, look at his 2 last opponents.... Would be sad if he didn't have a nice run.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

If Cotto doesnt go back down to 147 he needs to retire.

Comment

wins over lara? kirkland? lol what u talking about we got a draw with lara lost a dq with kirkland and yea he was ahead in the cards but he got cought and from that point on it was gonna go down hill for him if fight continued I STILL THINK HE WILL BE A GOOD FIGHT FOR COTTO WE WILL SEE.....

Comment

He should have got the W against Lara and was well ahead on the scorecards against Kirkland.

I don't think Cotto would beat Molina.

He should fight K-9, get his title and try and cash out on Alvarez.

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
            WTF? Lmao. First of all, look at his 2 last opponents.... Would be sad if he didn't have a nice run.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
            but Lara is ATG HOF cuz he beat Hernandez right?

Comment

Molina wins a decision, batters his face up

Comment

I'd pick Molina, and there is absolutely no reason for Cotto to fight him. Normally I don't ever bring up this type of reasoning, but Molina brings nothing to the table for Cotto. Considering neither hold a title or anything, the only reason to fight Molina would be for the challenge.

Comment

Originally posted by ajgyagajg1 View Post
                  wins over lara? kirkland? lol what u talking about we got a draw with lara lost a dq with kirkland and yea he was ahead in the cards but he got cought and from that point on it was gonna go down hill for him if fight continued I STILL THINK HE WILL BE A GOOD FIGHT FOR COTTO WE WILL SEE.....
                  Yeah, that draw was BS and that DQ was BS, so I don't hold that against him.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    I'd pick Molina, and there is absolutely no reason for Cotto to fight him. Normally I don't ever bring up this type of reasoning, but Molina brings nothing to the table for Cotto. Considering neither hold a title or anything, the only reason to fight Molina would be for the challenge.
                    I think Molina brings a little bit of name, fighting on HBO and ESPN, as his mexican ancestry and of course the challenge. I don't think Cotto should care about titles any more, but he may.

Its a fight I'd love to see, oh well, fantasy fight from my end. I don't know who to pick. I think Cotto just on experience alone does just enough for a MD/SD type of win

Comment

Working...
                    X