US Navy Seal killed in Iraq during firefight with ******s

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US Navy Seal killed in Iraq during firefight with ******s

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/05...hern-iraq.html

"ISIS kept sending in suicide bombers, SEALs pounded them and the [U.S.] airstrikes did a lot to help. Bullets flying everywhere, machine gun fire from ISIS, really intense firefight," Van Dyke added. He said three Christian fighters and several Peshmerga were also hurt.

Navy SEALs joined the fight roughly an hour after it started, "heroically" beating back ISIS, according to Van Dyke. He said the SEALs kept fighting until ammunition ran low.

Iraq needs to build a wall to keep those foreigners out.

edit:

By foreigners I'm referring to the soldiers occupying their land.
    Last edited by about.thousands; 05-03-2016, 02:03 PM.

Comment

That's impossible. Obama said we have no boots on the ground. He never lies.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/05...hern-iraq.html

"ISIS kept sending in suicide bombers, SEALs pounded them and the [U.S.] airstrikes did a lot to help. Bullets flying everywhere, machine gun fire from ISIS, really intense firefight," Van Dyke added. He said three Christian fighters and several Peshmerga were also hurt.

Navy SEALs joined the fight roughly an hour after it started, "heroically" beating back ISIS, according to Van Dyke. He said the SEALs kept fighting until ammunition ran low.

I was in Fallujah in 2003 & I cannot stand the Iraq war to this day. It hurt inside when the rebels took over Fallujah about 2 years ago, made me feel like it was all for nothing. I pray for that mans family over his senseless death.

Comment

Fukin ******s and their blind firing.....

They should respekk da SEALs, ****s. Shud be respekkin dem!

I was going to do a funny ****** thread but i'll get banned so no, cos I got dat respekk!

Condolences the the SEALs fam doe. Anyone hear about the Russian Speznak calling an airstrike on himself to blow hundreds of the ****s up?

Yet SAS have been told to sit still, as if fukin David Cameron..... RESPECKKK the special forces mr prime minister....****.

Comment

Dejavu all over again!....

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
              I was in Fallujah in 2003 & I cannot stand the Iraq war to this day. It hurt inside when the rebels took over Fallujah about 2 years ago, made me feel like it was all for nothing. I pray for that mans family over his senseless death.
              Damn man Fallujah was insane back then. Glad you made it back

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                Damn man Fallujah was insane back then. Glad you made it back
                Thanks Devil Dog and yeah it was a time I block out of my memory. Being a POG I had it better than the grunts but we were stretched thin at one point and when they say every Marines a rifleman, they sure as hell mean it... Admin clerk with a CAR...

Comment

This is sad. I'm just glad that Obama's decisions have kept the number of American solder's lives lost as low as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by JabRight View Post
                    Fukin ******s and their blind firing.....

They should respekk da SEALs, ****s. Shud be respekkin dem!

I was going to do a funny ****** thread but i'll get banned so no, cos I got dat respekk!

Condolences the the SEALs fam doe. Anyone hear about the Russian Speznak calling an airstrike on himself to blow hundreds of the ****s up?

Yet SAS have been told to sit still, as if fukin David Cameron..... RESPECKKK the special forces mr prime minister....****.
                    We respeck you Jab

Comment

Working...
                    X