Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

pacquiao Dreamed of Defeat by Mayweather Prior to Fight, Talks Crawford and Alvarez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pacquiao Dreamed of Defeat by Mayweather Prior to Fight, Talks Crawford and Alvarez

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7C1o9pVO3w

interesting. He unconsciously accepted that Floyd beats him.

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7C1o9pVO3w

interesting. He unconsciously accepted that Floyd beats him.
    I had a chance to talk to a filipino about what he meant.

What he meant was in his dream he dreamt he will lose to a rigged fight. Everything was in place to sabotage him.

He was right. Nsac didn't allow him Tarodol while Floyd got away with his IVS. Fluke judges. Fluke USADA, fluke nsac. Fluke compubox.

Vegas beat Pac. Everything was in place for an orchestrated rigged fight.

The dream was right.
    Last edited by Spoon23; 04-11-2016, 06:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      I had a chance to talk to a filipino about what he meant.

What he meant was in his dream he dreamt he will lose to a rigged fight. Everything was in place to sabotage him.

He was right. Nsac didn't allow him Tarodol while Floyd got away with his IVS. Fluke judges. Fluke USADA, fluke nsac. Fluke compubox.

The dream was right.
      He claimed it was a problem going back to 2009. He admitted he felt fine before the fight. He admitted that he had never asked for the shot before a fight.

Why should they have given him the okay? There wasn't a pain to numb andd the drug he wanted was unnecessarily strong.

Just accept the facts. Pacquiao got outboxed by the better boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
        He claimed it was a problem going back to 2009. He admitted he felt fine before the fight. He admitted that he had never asked for the shot before a fight.

Why should they have given him the okay? There wasn't a pain to numb andd the drug he wanted was unnecessarily strong.

Just accept the facts. Pacquiao got outboxed by the better boxer.
        pac got beat, but i will never say outboxed or taken to school like what some of u guys is saying. floyd was too afraid to test the water out to be able to do that to manny. floyd fought manny base on a points type fight. that was weak if u ask me but aye u do what u have to do to win so im not gonna hate on it.

Comment

Working...
        X