Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(Video) Roger Mayweather ran entire fight and gets KTFO in 9th after told to engage

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
    This man is pretty sick right now and this thread is extremely distasteless and unnecessary.

Shame on you. I hope you get banned for this
    Are you for ****ing real? It's a video of him fighting in his boxing days which is what this forum is about. Is it "dis" tasteless to post videos of Alis fights now too? You absolute spasticated mongoloid.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
      This man is pretty sick right now and this thread is extremely distasteless and unnecessary.

Shame on you. I hope you get banned for this
      Stop being so emotional. I see no malice in his post, what we shouldent dicuss boxing about certain fighters cause they are sick or suffered some misfortune.

So cant talk about Paul Williams fights, Magomed fights, Jermian Taylor fights, Gatti Fights, Corrie Sander fights, etc etc see how dumb it becomes.

Comment

I'm guessing it's his legs, but just looking at him he looks highly vulnerable to a ko.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
          I'm guessing it's his legs, but just looking at him he looks highly vulnerable to a ko.
          Roger legs are so skinny, crazy how he had so much power with skeleton legs literally no meat on his leg bones.

Comment

Similiar to Maidana Broner first KD

Comment

That punch does not even look like it landed

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post

And I was thinking the same thing, his movement looks very similar to Floyds. This is why Floyd doesn't risk. It's the family secret.
                Bingo. Why Floyd won't bang with people who can knock him out. He'll hit them 6 times and then hold and run. He's just a better version of John Ruiz.

Comment

What was the ref doing counting...? The dude was out.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                    What was the ref doing counting...? The dude was out.
                    Mills Lane is from the old school, where it was standard to count out a guy even when he was out cold

What do you think of MErchants comment the Guy who came to fight won the fight he was happy, the crowd was happy, and Lampley goes Justice is served. Thats the same reaction that would have happen if Pac landed a ko punch on Floyd after Floyd ran and hold all fight, but 100 times more amplified from the crowd.
                    Last edited by hectari; 09-20-2015, 03:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SnoopySmurf View Post
                      Bingo. Why Floyd won't bang with people who can knock him out. He'll hit them 6 times and then hold and run. He's just a better version of John Ruiz.
                      So he should stand there and just let them hit him?

Comment

Working...
                      X