Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

British woman gives birth to a child that is also her grandson.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• British woman gives birth to a child that is also her grandson.

Okay so maybe you're thinking some West Virginia style shenanigans. Nope. Meet Kyle Kasson, single gay man who wanted a child. So naturally

He used his own sperm, a donor egg and in vitro fertilization to make an embryo, and that embryo wound up being carried to term by Casson's mother.

http://www.nbcnews.com/health/parent...family-n320821

He's now been given permission to adopt said child.

*Shivers* Yuck. I feel bad for the kid, try explaining to your friends your mom is also your grandma...

Comment

This shit is getting out of hand.. I'm all for political correctness (not really) but when the kids might end up with 20 toes and one eye in best The Hills have Eyes fashion it's a LITTLE too much for me..

Comment

His mother is his grandmother and his father is a single gay man. Welp.......he's getting his ass kicked.

Comment

Comment

Well the mom was basically just the incubator for the kid she didn't provide the egg, so there is no chance of a one eyed abomination here. That being said still gross.

Comment

for goodness sake, think about the children before you do something like that... i can't even....

Comment

ahhh.... this is dissapointing, now i have to browse japanese incest pron to recover from this disappointment

Comment

Liberals are single handedly destroying this planet.

Comment

Working...
                  X