No announcement yet.

This entire weekend was an epic fail for Algeri

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
    It was an epic fail for whomever paid for this. I'm a huge Pacquiao fan and supporter but was NOT going to dish out $ for this farce. I guess unlike some posters here, I actually have a life and don't have to resort to buying unworthy ppv's just to have something to do on a sat night. Saw all the highlights of the fight the following day on the net. For FREE!
    It was worth it IMO. We're not just paying for the main-event moron.
    Vargas-DeMarco was decent.
    Loma was masterful.
    Shiming almost got wrecked by Pacquiao-Lite.
    Pacquiao tore through Algieri, showcasing his old power.

Worth the $60 I spent, no doubt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
      did he really say it at the same time manny was clipping chris? i've only seen the fight once and it wasn't the HBO broadcast.
      The timing couldn't have been more perfect.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
        the one that dropped him? because i saw a video on the koncrete jungle's facebook and i thought it was edited, if it's no then
        Yeah it was a crazy coincidence, amazingly funny coincidence. When I first saw the fight I began to listen to the interview more than the ring action and saw Algieri go down hard suddenly. I saw the replays & laughed hard

Comment

• Originally posted by PorterIsFuture View Post
          Yeah it was a crazy coincidence, amazingly funny coincidence. When I first saw the fight I began to listen to the interview more than the ring action and saw Algieri go down hard suddenly. I saw the replays & laughed hard
          and that was a hard KD, some of the other were slips (i agree with algieri in that point) but that one was hard

Comment

Working...
          X