Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any news about Juan Francisco Estrada?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I read Viloria's team is trying to line up a rematch, but nothing is official as far as I know. I hope his team keeps him more active than he was in 2013. He's too young and too good to be fighting only twice a year. He has some great options though, like rematches with Viloria or Gonzalez and Segura can all easily be made. There are so many great matches to be made at 112 and Estrada is in a great position to solidify his name in one of the deepest divisions in boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by bigcursedawg View Post
      I read Viloria's team is trying to line up a rematch, but nothing is official as far as I know. I hope his team keeps him more active than he was in 2013. He's too young and too good to be fighting only twice a year. He has some great options though, like rematches with Viloria or Gonzalez and Segura can all easily be made. There are so many great matches to be made at 112 and Estrada is in a great position to solidify his name in one of the deepest divisions in boxing.
      I think Viloria's done... he's done nothing since he lost

Comment

Seems like it will be Segura, and then a Viloria rematch for some reason.

The gonzalez rematch will happen down the line

Comment

Unless Viloria is REALLY done I give him a chance in a rematch.

It seemed to me like Viloria wasn't ready for Estrada's gameplan. Mainly his body punching. Lack of film study maybe? Not sure.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post

It seemed to me like Viloria wasn't ready for Estrada's gameplan. Mainly his body punching. Lack of film study maybe? Not sure.

Lack of film study? He completely overwhelmed him with his skill and superior body punching/stamina. Viloria stands no chance, it wasnt even close

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin
              Quote:

Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::.

Lack of film study? He completely overwhelmed him with his skill and superior body punching/stamina. Viloria stands no chance, it wasnt even close
              Idk maybe you're right. We will see.

Comment

Working...
              X