No announcement yet.

New Zealand boy, 11, fathers child with 36-year-old woman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    I knew what all that stuff was since I was 7 when we got an illegal cable box and I would find free ****

I'm a little older than you so my first pron was an old school vhs video it took skills to watch them because once you was done :wank: you had to rewind the video to the same spot it was in because you didn't want to get caught by your dad

Comment

inb4 article 7 years from now where he goes to jail for not paying child support

Comment

So does this 12 year old have to pay child support?

Comment

If a kid can produce jizz, he's no longer a kid but a man. Let him be with her if he wants, if she raped him, give her a nice long stay in prison

Comment

Originally posted by sapak View Post
            WELLINGTON - An 11-year-old New Zealand boy was reported Saturday to have fathered a child with the 36-year-old mother of a school friend, raising questions on why women cannot be charged with rape in the country.
            Women being held accountable for their actions? Feminism will do everything in its power to stop that from happening, ever, but don't worry guys, they're fighting for mens equality too!

Comment

Mary Kay Letourneau with her husband and their daughter after 8 years of marriage

...her husband being the 13 year old boy she went to jail for having an affair with when she was in her 30's back in 1997. So all together they've been together for 17 years.

Comment

Keep in mind he was plowing her more than once. No seriously how does that even pop off? Has to be a super aggressive mom.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                  Keep in mind he was plowing her more than once. No seriously how does that even pop off? Has to be a super aggressive mom.
                  True.. She've been sucking on his little noodle since he was barely ten.

But it's a woman to con'd a kid into having unprotected sex and now there's a baby on the way - so it's OK.

Comment

Originally posted by res View Post
                    Mary Kay Letourneau with her husband and their daughter after 8 years of marriage

...her husband being the 13 year old boy she went to jail for having an affair with when she was in her 30's back in 1997. So all together they've been together for 17 years.

im good friends with both of em. was actually partyin with them last night lol.

the media needs to leave em alone already. theyre good people
                    Last edited by KING MEAT; 06-15-2013, 02:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                      im good friends with both of em. was actually partyin with them last night lol.

the media needs to leave em alone already. theyre good people
                      Ummmm. what?

Comment

Working...
                      X