• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, that was bull****!

I gave Guida 4 rounds though he was running like a ***** at times

Comment

Originally posted by EdMon917 View Post
      Guida exposed the 1-dimensional Maynard by 3-2 or 4-1. Bull**** decision.
      It was a close fight.. No robbery!! Its Guida;s fault for losing.. He ran way too much.. The referee even warned him.. LMAO WAR MAYNARD!!!

Comment

Everytime I bet e-points on somebody they get robbed

Fcuksake! You should pay up, Guida won that fight lol

Let me grab the interest, i'll pay tomorrow & give you an extra 25mil if thats cool?

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
          Wow, that was bull****!

I gave Guida 4 rounds though he was running like a ***** at times
          Guida won Rounds 1 and 2 clearly and round 3 could of gone either way but Maynard won rounds 4 and 5 clearly.. Way too much running by Guida.. It cost him the fight.. Kinda like when Condit fought Diaz.. Condit was runnin way too much but he won by slit decision over Diaz.. Diaz was the agressor and landed the harder punches but Condit landed more pitty-pat unches.. HArd fights to score.. Some judges like aggression and harder punches over pitty-pat punches..and some judges like the runners like Condit and Guida...

Comment

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
            It was a close fight.. No robbery!! Its Guida;s fault for losing.. He ran way too much.. The referee even warned him.. LMAO WAR MAYNARD!!!
            Maynard couldn't do **** about it. He's weak as hell. He can only win fights by fighting stationary fighters who come forward or by robbery. Who the hell would just stand there and let Maynard hit them? Guida won that fight. Still sending you points because a bet is a bet. Disgusted by this decision more than the actual fight. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
              Everytime I bet e-points on somebody they get robbed

Fcuksake! You should pay up, Guida won that fight lol

Let me grab the interest, i'll pay tomorrow & give you an extra 25mil if thats cool?
              Thats cool man, you can pay me tommorrow!!!!

Comment

I loved it when Maynard let Guida hit him, what a boss.

Comment

First time an MMA fight put me to sleep. Middle of round 2 I think and I woke up via phonecall with 1 min left

Comment

UFC on fox 4 isn't until August. Greg Jackson has successfully turned fans against 2 of his most popular fighters, half expecting Jones to do laps around the cage against Hendo...

Comment

I thought you had to actually hit someone to win a fight, turns out all you have to do now is play the tough guy ( Nick Diaz ) to win, can't hit the guy so you put your arms up and take a few more shots and play tough guy as your bleeding like a ***** for the victory.

Guida won that easy

Comment

Working...
                      X