Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are pac fans making floyd more relevant then pac because of there hatred?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are pac fans making floyd more relevant then pac because of there hatred?

I've noticed that most threads that have nothing to do with floyd seem to always bring floyd name into the convo...I've also noticed that most mayweather threads have 10x more views and replies then pac threads.

Seems to me the amount of attention floyd get's on boxingscene is taking the shine away from pac on here just saying.

Step 1: Stop making threads.
    Step 2: Problem solved.

Comment

Lots of threads have nothing to do with Pac seem to bring his name into the convo.
      A lot of Mayweather threads have stupid people arguing and stupid people stroking his cock like you

Comment

Pac is just a very uninteresting individual a good guy yes but very boring. Floyd always gives people something to talk about whether good or bad he keeps people talking about him.

Comment

pac fans can disappear on the face of the earth and you will still have the bob costas of america, pbf's own country. the haglers who think floyd is ducking pac. holmes, foreman, corley, etc. espn's wilbon who repeatedly said floyd is a coward. these people are not pac fans. these are normal people. you gotta be too stupid to blame anyone but pbf in this whole pac/pbf mess. funny thing about it is it will always look like floyd da best is ducking this midget who floyd fans say is amateurish; he's an overrated come-forward one-dimensional midget who fought nothing but shot fighters. (man if that is true why then floyd hasn't grown balls to fight him? the inconsistencies are embarrassing to stomach.)

keep 'em coming homeys. these threads make my day.

Comment

Originally posted by pacfan View Post
            pac fans can disappear on the face of the earth and you will still have the bob costas of america, pbf's own country. the haglers who think floyd is ducking pac. holmes, foreman, corley, etc. espn's wilbon who repeatedly said floyd is a coward. these people are not pac fans. these are normal people. you gotta be too stupid to blame anyone but pbf in this whole pac/pbf mess. funny thing about it is it will always look like floyd da best is ducking this midget who floyd fans say is amateurish; he's an overrated come-forward one-dimensional midget who fought nothing but shot fighters. (man if that is true why then floyd hasn't grown balls to fight him? the inconsistencies are embarrassing to stomach.)

keep 'em coming homeys. these threads make my day.

Whatever. Manny waited months before agreeing to take tests now he's having Bob do the dirty work. The only people who don't want to see floyd/manny are Manny, Bob and manny's fans for some reason.

If the ball is in floyd's court for the martinez fight then its in manny's court for the floyd/manny fight. If manny was as real as you claim, he'd take the $40 mil and whip floyd's ass.

But he wants to get paid too. I thought he fights for the fans? haha

Comment

Originally posted by Teri View Post
              I've noticed that most threads that have nothing to do with floyd seem to always bring floyd name into the convo...I've also noticed that most mayweather threads have 10x more views and replies then pac threads.

Seems to me the amount of attention floyd get's on boxingscene is taking the shine away from pac on here just saying.
              Absolutely, just look at all the Floyd threads and look at the reply counts. The highest are all Pacquiao fans. They just can't get enough of the guy. They are the true flom0s

Comment

Mods, I think we've got another one for the 'Master discussion' merge!

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                  Absolutely, just look at all the Floyd threads and look at the reply counts. The highest are all Pacquiao fans. They just can't get enough of the guy. They are the true flom0s
                  There is a core group: spoon23, bombs, d4thincarnation, oxn, pacfan, puga, pacsmash, weebler II that only create anti floyd threads. I wonder what they would do if floyd actuslly retired for real.

Comment

if you look on google trends Philippines googles Floyd way more than any other nation on Earth...so yeah, I'd say there might be some truth to TS statement.

Comment

Working...
                    X