Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Team Pac had always shown interest in Floyd, until the blood tests were mentioned

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TRAVI$ View Post
    You can say what you want about Floyd making unnecessary demands (Pac has made his own demands in recent fights)... but Roach always said he wanted Floyd in the ring, that was until Floyd wanted tests

The timing didn't suit them, so Roach mentioned a fight would take place if they had 5 days before the fight... Floyds camp said they offered 14, Roach said they didn't, but if 5 was fine why hasn't Roach just announced in public that he'd accept 14?

I'm not making allegations, but for Team Pac to walk away from one of the biggest fights in history because they believe Floyd shouldn't be allowed to make demands is ridiculous, they've been scared off by blood tests.

you could say that but you're missing a fact that really sinks your ship on this, at least from how I see it, and that is....................

it wasn't until floyd and company started accusing pacquiao of roids first, then demanded the test.

had it been the blood test were asked without accusing pacquiao first, i think we would've had a compromise by now, and the fight would be on and on schedule.

but since, pacquiao was demonized first, then asked or demanded of taking the test, that was the monkey wrench, and i myself would react in the same manner as pacquiao in this regard.

had the request of the extra blood test came up before the public bashing of pacquiao regarding roids,hgh, and ped's, it would've been settled long ago and we might not have even heard of all this crap other than special testing for the fight, but it was the accusations before the demands that ruinned anything from happening........

personally, i think that this whole mess is a hype promotion that got out of hand and now mayweather and company are forced to answer and own up to their accusations. now floyd and company have to prove manny is on something in order to get the tests and even more important, they're going to have to prove it in court that manny was cheating, with no evidence.............

had things been switched, had floyd asked for the test before anyone on his team started muthafuking pacquiao, the fight would be on.

it's a fight hype strategy that got out of mayweathers hands and now is biting him in the ass. all the while not only is he discrediting himself, he's bringing pacquiao down too, hence the lawsuit.........

Comment

Originally posted by TRAVI$ View Post
      I just can't force myself to believe Arum and Co would turn down that amount of money because of Floyds seemingly childlike negotiations.
      sadly..alot that is what ALOT of Pac fans are doing..FORCING THEMSELVES to believe that.

Comment

Originally posted by deuce_drop View Post
        you could say that but you're missing a fact that really sinks your ship on this, at least from how I see it, and that is....................

it wasn't until floyd and company started accusing pacquiao of roids first, then demanded the test.

had it been the blood test were asked without accusing pacquiao first, i think we would've had a compromise by now, and the fight would be on and on schedule.

but since, pacquiao was demonized first, then asked or demanded of taking the test, that was the monkey wrench, and i myself would react in the same manner as pacquiao in this regard.

had the request of the extra blood test came up before the public bashing of pacquiao regarding roids,hgh, and ped's, it would've been settled long ago and we might not have even heard of all this crap other than special testing for the fight, but it was the accusations before the demands that ruinned anything from happening........

personally, i think that this whole mess is a hype promotion that got out of hand and now mayweather and company are forced to answer and own up to their accusations. now floyd and company have to prove manny is on something in order to get the tests and even more important, they're going to have to prove it in court that manny was cheating, with no evidence.............

had things been switched, had floyd asked for the test before anyone on his team started muthafuking pacquiao, the fight would be on.

it's a fight hype strategy that got out of mayweathers hands and now is biting him in the ass. all the while not only is he discrediting himself, he's bringing pacquiao down too, hence the lawsuit.........
        Pac has definitely got the right to sue Team Mayweather over the allegations
        If that is the true reason the fight isn't happening, I'd be very surprised... trash talking is a part of the sport, even though drug allegations are completely unnecessary... they know what Floyd is like.

Comment

Being interested in fighting Floyd and actually wanting to fight him, are totally different things.

Case in point: The Pacquiao fans in the crowd had to speak for Manny. Freddie was forced to agree, albeit reluctantly.

I honestly don't think they ever wanted to fight Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
            Floyd did not offer the 14 day cut off in the latest negotiation. He offered it to the media AFTER the negotiation. What kind of bull**** is that? How do you even negotiate with that kind of man? Fuck Floyd.......move on with other fights and of course the lawsuit. Pac has better options than Floyd.
            How do you know that? It's Bob's word againts Mayweathers on what happened at the meeting. 14day is out in public now so thats the only real evidence we have. It's not like the 14day was mentioned a month or a year after. If that was the case I would consider it a BS move, but it was brought out the day after which is still game because there is still time.

Comment

Working...
            X