Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If the fight still went on without PAC agreeing to this "Blood" thing..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow. This whole fiasco is unbelievable.

No, a Pacquiao win would not be tainted.

However, the entire point of this whole mess of bulll**** from Golden Boy and Floyd's camp is to provide an excuse to dig into Pacquiao, and WHEN the fight does occur in March, they will have an excuse to bury an unfavorable result. It's pretty clear that De La Hoya doesn't care for Pacquiao as well.

The best thing to do, as fans of the sport, is disregard this entire jumble of bull**** and hype tactics and just wait for the fight, because it is definitely going to happen. If you want to buy into Floyd Senior's incoherent ramblings, then go ahead. In the meantime, you can also question every win that Floyd Jr. has ever had, every win that Yuri Foreman has ever had, every win that Miguel Cotto has ever had, every win that Ricky Hatton has ever had, every win that Vitali Klitschko has ever had, every win that Bernard Hopkins has ever had, etc etc etc because none of them have ever had to undergo Olympic style testing for a professional fight. It's unprecedented for a reason, and that reason is that the Nevada State Athletic Commission does a fine job as it is. If Olympic style testing is going to be used here, it needs to be used for all fights. Why is it OK for a top-10 (but not top 2) fighter to use things that might possibly be detected by a blood sample but not urine? It's just stupid.

Wasn't Floyd saying how Marquez was a tougher fight and that he ranked him higher in the P4P list than Manny? Funny how their camp didn't make Marquez give blood half a dozen times in the leadup to the fight. As I said in another thread, I love watching Floyd as a boxer, but his family (blood, and connections) are a grouping of douchebags.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
      Honestly no, until he gets busted that is when I will say yes. And, he is willing to take the blood test after the fight. And, if he passes that what is there to question?
      and what if he doesn't? you see how the "what if's" never end? the only way to end the what if is to put up or shut the **** up and that is what Floyd is trying to do, ain't no what if nothing if Manny just accepts but since he wont you have to create a what if, Floyd got the "what IS" and Pacquiao at this point got the "what IF"

Comment

How could anyone say no? I mean, we're talking about Pacquiao only going threw with the match up unless the testing wasn't gonna go down. That should raise a suspicion.

Comment

Originally posted by crillz View Post
          and what if he doesn't? you see how the "what if's" never end? the only way to end the what if is to put up or shut the **** up and that is what Floyd is trying to do, ain't no what if nothing if Manny just accepts but since he wont you have to create a what if, Floyd got the "what IS" and Pacquiao at this point got the "what IF"
          Crillz bro he said he is willing to do one after the fight and before the fight. He agree to that as soon as the Mayweather camp came with that. I don't understand why everybody is acting like Manny is not willing to do a blood test. When in fact he is willing to do 2 blood test when really his requirement is zero. There is no "IF" he is willing to do 2 blood test.

Until he busted he is clean to me and I don't and won't question any win.

Comment

its perfectly logical that mayweather wants olympic style drug testing not only because its speculated that pacquiao has been on steroids(not saying he is)

but even with steroid testing like they do, dont you guys realize that had it not been for the balco blow up, shane mosley would still be using steroids to this day,

they make steroids that are specifically designed to not show up on drug tests, how do you think ssm could use steroids and only get caught because of a leaked report rather than getting caught red handed

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
              How could anyone say no? I mean, we're talking about Pacquiao only going threw with the match up unless the testing wasn't gonna go down. That should raise a suspicion.
              Wrong. He'll go through with the testing, but not so close to the fight.

It could affect him biochemically... Or so he thinks.

Comment

No. Pacquiao has passed all of the tests required of him. The words of a bitter old crackhead and a jealous metrosexual Guido don't really have any influence upon my opinion.

I do however think that Floyd's record should be changed to 0-0. We can't be sure if his previous wins were clean because he didn't do enough tests

Comment

Is he not willing to do two blood test and as many urine test they want?

Comment

I really think that people are forgetting how legitimate the NSAC is. People are also forgetting (or just not reading?) the fact that Pacquiao's camp says that he will give blood immediately after the fight.

Comment

Sooooo....

What would be the difference between a Pac win and a win by anybody else who has ever tested NEGATIVE in the past or anybody else who ever will test NEGATIVE in the future?

Will their wins be tainted too if they don't submit to olympic style tests?

Pavlik's win over Espino? Tainted, no olympic style blood tests
                      Williams' win over Martinez? Tainted, no olympic style blood tests
                      _______'s win over _______? Tainted, no olympic style blood tests

Comment

Working...
                      X