This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BMWM3P View Post
    Nice to see you're back, looks like you're still a fan of Plasterito.
    He's my champ, it sadden me to see the outcome of the fight and the whole wrap fiasco but I know it's been blown waaay outta proportion. I gotta stick to my boy unlike the fake fans. Congrats on Cotto beating another worthless bum by the way, I'm happy for you Enjoy it while it lasts.

Comment

LOL I bet all the Plasterito fans went out and got Mullets after he beat Cotto and then looked stupid when it was announced their hero was busted with plaster and half of the staples center had mullets. Man tthose last two rounds 8&9 were priceless, Mosley destroyed that ugly mofo!

Comment

Margarito looks like frankenstein....Pacquaio looks like a wild savage caveman....and all the black boxers look like wild monkeys and king kong,,jajajajajajajajjajaja.....You bunch of ****s..jajajajaj

Comment

Originally posted by Kaliman69 View Post
          Margarito looks like frankenstein....Pacquaio looks like a wild savage caveman....and all the black boxers look like wild monkeys and king kong,,jajajajajajajajjajaja.....You bunch of ****s..jajajajaj
          Atleast youre a an equal oppurtunity racist.

Comment

The thoughts that keep some people up at night.

And a boxer's looks matter because why???

Comment

Half of the staple center was full of mullets and the other half was full of brittle pads and like imus said...nappy headed monkeys..jajajajajajaj

Comment

Originally posted by Kaliman69 View Post
                Half of the staple center was full of mullets and the other half was full of brittle pads and like imus said...nappy headed monkeys..jajajajajajaj
                come on now theres no need for racism, i know i was cursed with the skin of coal but being black is not that bad, we human just like everybody else.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Ruckus View Post
                  come on now theres no need for racism, i know i was cursed with the skin of coal but being black is not that bad, we human just like everybody else.
                  thats right homey, ugliness spares no race.

Comment

Originally posted by Sox8055 View Post
                    One of my girl cousins did admitted that Margarito sort of looked like a rat(I have 2 agree) on the Cotto fight, and was rooting for Cotto, but at the end she left convinced that Cotto was the most ugly looking that night. Anyways De la Hoya >>>>over any other Mexican boxers...
                    I've always thought he looked like a rat..Especially in his last fight with Mosely. He had that tail going down his back...LOL... He looks like Splinter.

Comment

Originally posted by ShalafiV.2 View Post
                      He's my champ, it sadden me to see the outcome of the fight and the whole wrap fiasco but I know it's been blown waaay outta proportion. I gotta stick to my boy unlike the fake fans. Congrats on Cotto beating another worthless bum by the way, I'm happy for you Enjoy it while it lasts.

He's your champ?? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
                      That FRAUD got what he deserved...banishment to TJ.
                      Where you been hiding???? LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X