Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yanks how is all your dentals so good

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good teeth are overrated my grandad has one tooth left and he can grind his food down with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Davros? View Post
      Good teeth are overrated my grandad has one tooth left and he can grind his food down with it.
      I don't think they are .They're like nutrition I think .I think they're underrated and not looked after enough .Nothing beats a fit beezy with a big shiny white smile

Comment

I don't believe it's dentists at all. I just think they have a different mentality. If you look after your teeth very well you don't even need a dentist - except for check-ups and stuff. People with bad teeth are no different to people who are fat - they've chosen not to take care of themselves. You could be a member of a luxury gym with everything in it and still be fat because you never go, so why should dentists be any different?

Now if we're talking about people who have exceptionally white teeth which seem perfect - those people have obviously had their teeth done and paid a lot of money. You see a lot of people on TV like that now. It looks a bit over-the-top in my opinion though.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexandG View Post
          I was at the dentist today .My teeth are good just not as good as most yanks you see .Like the beezie in your av. Big t--s .Wouldn't mind getting my gums around them :wank:
          You ****!

Comment

us government puts floride in the drinking water.

Comment

Brush and floss twice a day. Visit the dentist every 6 months.

Comment

lol good question. I dip tobacco, and my teeth are still bright white.

Brush them every like two days and never have teeth problems.

I think our bodies are directly controlled by the mind.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Cutting Corners View Post
                  Brush and floss twice a day. Visit the dentist every 6 months.
                  I haven't been to the dentist in 15 years.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

I watched a documentary on British people and their teeth a while ago, think HBO did it. The main factor as to why British people have problems with their teeth stems from when they are very little, I guess it is a stigma that for ages the Brits just have had a weird phobia of the dentist. It starts with the parents, if they were scared of the dentist, then chances are they may be reluctant to take their children to the dentist, a bad cycle that must be broken.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
                      I watched a documentary on British people and their teeth a while ago, think HBO did it. The main factor as to why British people have problems with their teeth stems from when they are very little, I guess it is a stigma that for ages the Brits just have had a weird phobia of the dentist. It starts with the parents, if they were scared of the dentist, then chances are they may be reluctant to take their children to the dentist, a bad cycle that must be broken.

Id say the biggest problem is that MOST Brits love a cup of tea, which stains your teeth, i know people who can drink upto 10 cups a day!!

Comment

Working...
                      X