Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joshua Next Fight in Wembley Stadium, July 9th. Who's the Opponent?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

funny how they trying to downplay fury...

fury would deal with joshua

also funny how haye is begging for the fight loool

Comment

The way Haye was talking you can tell he's been told he's not getting near Joshua this year.

I don't know how serious Hearn was being. It would be a shame if he does go ahead with Wembley against a subpar opponent.

Comment

If Parker can get past Takam and as many people here particularly Brits feel that is an easy fight for Joshua he should make it. After all Parker will be his mando by then. It would be an all-action affair.

Comment

Joseph Parker. Who cares about Brit vs Brit.

Comment

Ortiz, Haye, winner of Pulev/Chisora, (only 2 months break tho?)or random british dude.

Comment

Originally posted by eye guy View Post
              Joseph Parker. Who cares about Brit vs Brit.
              Who cares about Parker more like

Comment

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
                Who cares about Parker more like
                Considering it won't be one of the big British names might as well be the guy who could well be his mandatory at the time and brings an undefeated record. Don't tell me you'd prefer to see it be Chisora or Pulev?

Parker makes perfect sense.

Comment

Seems like almost everyone ranked gots a fight coming up (or is injured or suspended or lost) & July 9 might not allow enough turnaround time.

Only Stiverne & Breazeale seem to got nothing going on. Stiverne might be a solid test for Joshua & get him some much needed rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by b d w View Post
                    Considering it won't be one of the big British names might as well be the guy who could well be his mandatory at the time and brings an undefeated record. Don't tell me you'd prefer to see it be Chisora or Pulev?

Parker makes perfect sense.
                    Parker is already got a fight scheduled that'd make him Joshua's mandatory. I tend to think thats a tougher fight than they'd want for a first defense. I don't foresee Joshua taking a Martin level of risk in his first defense.

Comment

If its Ok for bumsquad to fight 3 gimmes in a row then why not aj? i'd say 1st defence chisora, 2nd against hughie fury and 3rd a dillon whyte part 2. yeah baby!

Comment

Working...
                      X