Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[quetsion] does a win over canelo-cotto winner for GGG entitle him to HoF status?????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Possibly, but either way, he deserves HOF status once he becomes the undisputed champion of his division (if he does).

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
      whoa whoa. put some brakes on it.

He is undefeated as a professional and is a five-division world champion, having won twelve world titles and the lineal championship in four different weight classes.

This makes a difference! And Floyd has fought 26 champs through a span of 16 years, and was robbed the Gold vs GGG winning the silver without controversy. Keep in mind GGG is close to mid 30s...

You might want to spam threads that GGG should move up whenever fanboy satisfaction has been fulfilled...
      I am talking about the wins record. The Lemieux fight will be GGG's 34th. If he fights another 5 years, say another 18 fights over that time, and remains undefeated, he will be 52-0 when he retires. I am sorry if you are unable to count above 49. One of the hazards of being a Floyd fan, I assume.

Comment

Not it does not

Comment

GGG, I think would need to beat Lemuix, Canelo/Cotto & also unified all the middleweight titles & then most likely...Remember Marvin Marvelous Hagler was the undisputed champion & defended his title 12th times AS UNDISPUTED CHAMPION

Comment

so prettym uch its unanumous that ggg would need a win over the canelo/cotton winner and then either move up and beat someone of relevence or become the undisputed mw chmap

Comment

Working...
            X