No announcement yet.

since pacman fought oscar de la hoya

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2120 View Post
    it wasnt a triangle theory. the thread started with how floyd has not fought the best

to make a point thread started listed fighters pac beat

im just stating the fact that floyd beat them first.

i could care less who would wins between them. dont like either fighter

the point is you are stating floyd is a duck compared pac based on the opponents pac has beat

your argument is flawed because floyd did beat oscar, hatton, shane, and has a clear victory over Marquez (something pac has never done in three matches)

the reality is both are cherry pickers
    i could say pac beat them easier? it dont mean anything and sure floyd did the job on marquez but he didnt even come in weight for that fight, so u cant take that in to account

Comment

Originally posted by GAME2010 View Post
      i could say pac beat them easier? it dont mean anything and sure floyd did the job on marquez but he didnt even come in weight for that fight, so u cant take that in to account
      yeah but doesnt change the fact with you started the thread claiming floyd has ducked the best and pac has not

the body of evidence you included listed boxers floyd beat first (hatton, oscar, mosley)

both are super stars and both are cherry picking

Comment

yeah but doesnt change the fact with you started the thread claiming floyd has ducked the best and pac has not

the body of evidence you included listed boxers floyd beat first (hatton, oscar, mosley)

both are super stars and both are cherry picking
        floyd hasnt really ducked the best, hes ducked one of the greatest

Comment

i dislike floyd and pac equally

but floyd did beat oscar, hatton, mosley first and has a clear win over Marquez something pac was never able to
          That's the sad thing about the average boxing fan, the majority are either a fan of Floyd or a fan of Pacman & both sides look at the other irrationally. It's safe to say that both cherrypick & both share the blame in not making the fight. But ask a Floyd fan who's fault it is, they'll blame Pacman. Ask a Pacman fan who's fault it is, they'll blame Floyd.

At the end of the day, they're different sides of the same damn coin. Twins so to speak. The only thing is that neither side realizes that they are simply a fan of a cherrypicker either way.

Comment

you've pitched your tent in pacland and you cant see that he and his team and floyd plus his team

are the root of the problem with that fight not happening

so many excuses on both sides. i dont see how one is more to blame than the other

it really sad that you cant and floyd fans cant reconize that

but hey what would boxing be without delusional fan boys

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
              That's the sad thing about the average boxing fan, the majority are either a fan of Floyd or a fan of Pacman & both sides look at the other irrationally. It's safe to say that both cherrypick & both share the blame in not making the fight. But ask a Floyd fan who's fault it is, they'll blame Pacman. Ask a Pacman fan who's fault it is, they'll blame Floyd.

At the end of the day, they're different sides of the same damn coin. Twins so to speak. The only thing is that neither side realizes that they are simply a fan of a cherrypicker either way.
              Agreeed!!!!!!

Comment

hatton- top dog at 140 lbs, solid win (and pretty shocking the way it went down).

cotto- one of the tops at 147, i think the weight played a factor, but the way cotto fought that fight i think he would have lost regardless.

clottely- really? one of the best? the two biggest stars of that fight were manny and cowboy stadium.

margarito- two guys who had one fight between them at 154 in recent memory fighting at a catchweight for a belt neither was ranked for. enough said.

mosley- was a joke during the built up and an even worse joke during the fight. everyone knew mosley was way past it.

marquez- tops at 135, probably a force at 140, but manny wanted to bloat him up to 144 to get the convincing win. ended up being a great fight, but i dont think thats what manny expected.

bradley- one fight of note at 147. granted, bradley was the one who challenged so he had to move up. pac looked like he underestimated him and thought it would be easy. cost him big.

Comment

Floyd fought Oscar 16 pounds and Cotto 10 pounds heavier , Manny refused to fight them at these weights , he wants them weakened by a draining CW or its no fight , dont talk about weight because you have no clue as to what your talking about .

Your beast is a lamb without draining an opponent first !

Comment

JMM beat "one of the greatest" 3 times.

Comment

Originally posted by KillerRightHook View Post
                      JMM beat "one of the greatest" 3 times.
                      he didn't though, they were close fights that could have gone either way. x

Comment

Working...
                      X