No announcement yet.

Unbeaten Martin Murray fights Nick Blackwell stream on now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unbeaten Martin Murray fights Nick Blackwell stream on now

decent fight going on now. this kid blackwell is looking better than expected against expierienced murray

http://www.myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?matchid=120359∂=sports

LOL. I designed the 16ft "Martin Murray's Barmy Army" banner draped across his local pub.

Comment

Good win for Martin. At times it was like watching Jamie Moore. Felt sorry for the kid, Blackwell. He just didn't have the physique to hold him off. Looked half dead at the end.

Comment

Originally posted by Mugwump View Post
        Good win for Martin. At times it was like watching Jamie Moore. Felt sorry for the kid, Blackwell. He just didn't have the physique to hold him off. Looked half dead at the end.
        that kid blackwell looks to have potential. boy i tell you, and its easy for me to say from my armchair, but this kid needs more help from his corner.
        allowing him to make amaturish mistakes.
        and no plan B.

Comment

oh jeez. blackwell only 9 fights! nevermind.
          because they were fighting for a belt i thought he was more expirienced

Comment

Originally posted by MAXWELL_ View Post
            that kid blackwell looks to have potential. boy i tell you, and its easy for me to say from my armchair, but this kid needs more help from his corner.
            allowing him to make amaturish mistakes.
            and no plan B.
            He looked very inexperienced. But fair play to the kid for taking a shot with only eight fights under his belt. Murray was just too big. There might have been anything up to (and perhaps beyond) a stone between them and that's a massive difference at this weight.

Looking at Ricky at the post-match interview perhaps he would have been a more credible alternative at the weight.

Comment

Working...
            X