Do you believe in the death penalty?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
      Absolutely. I live in Colorado, we have it. That James Holmes guy should get the death penalty. There's some people that don't deserve to even live a life in state prison, taking up tax payers money.

I believe if you murder someone and it's pre-meditated, and it wasn't some situation like "He murdered a family member of mine, so I murdered him", than yes they should get the death penalty.

If it's pre-meditated and you have no reason behind doing what you did, you should die. They obviously didn't care about the person or persons they murdered.
      agreed...............

Comment

You bet I do. I think it should be taken a step further. I say those guilty of premeditated murder should be locked in a room, with the victims family in there with baseball bats. Let them get the blood they are owed.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
          Absolutely. I live in Colorado, we have it. That James Holmes guy should get the death penalty. There's some people that don't deserve to even live a life in state prison, taking up tax payers money.
          But death cases costs way more then none death cases
          I believe if you murder someone and it's pre-meditated, and it wasn't some situation like "He murdered a family member of mine, so I murdered him", than yes they should get the death penalty.
          But that's premeditated first degree murder, why does someone like that get a break?
          If it's pre-meditated and you have no reason behind doing what you did, you should die. They obviously didn't care about the person or persons they murdered.
          Everybody has a "reason". Who are we to decide if that reason is good enough?

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
            You bet I do. I think it should be taken a step further. I say those guilty of premeditated murder should be locked in a room, with the victims family in there with baseball bats. Let them get the blood they are owed.
            I'm with you dean!

Comment

It depends ideally if someone commits a murder I believe they should be killed.

But it is too difficult and drawn out to apply to government and courts now so ultimately I dont think it should be used.

Comment

How can we justify killing someone for killing someone- we become just as bad as them

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                  How can we justify killing someone for killing someone- we become just as bad as them
                  So what do you think should be done to someone who walked in a movie theater and murder 14 people in cold blood?

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                    So what do you think should be done to someone who walked in a movie theater and murder 14 people in cold blood?
                    Life in jail with no possibility of parole

Comment

Main question is what happens when we kill an innocent man, basically murder him?

Comment

Working...
                      X