Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you guys surprised by Omar Henry's popularity?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you guys surprised by Omar Henry's popularity?

I know you're probably thinking he's not popular but this guy is all over the place. Just a week ago, he met Obama. Freaking Obama. Not just everyone gets to meet Obama. Also, he has almost 90 thousand followers on twitter. That's way more than some of the top dogs in the sport who have done much more in the sport than him. Plus, he was associated with the Lohans and ****.

everyone loves an aggressive fighter

But omars different such a vibrant dude really cool . Seems like the type of guy you would want to party with

But damn i didnt know he had 90 ,000 twitter followers WOW he must have gotten tweeted by a celebrity

Comment

Originally posted by FirePunch View Post
      everyone loves an aggressive fighter

But omars different such a vibrant dude really cool . Seems like the type of guy you would want to party with

But damn i didnt know he had 90 ,000 twitter followers WOW he must have gotten tweeted by a celebrity

He was hanging out with Bruno Mars in Puerto Rico, got alot of his fans following him.

Comment

Comment

It is a bit strange, my only explanation is he is part of the Illuminati.

Comment

OmarHenry Omar Henry
            If yall think me meeting with the President was big just wait until tomorrow! #Blessed

Comment

who?.......

Comment

seen him fight on the undercard of chavez jr - duddy...he was exciting

he prob sold his soul to the devil

Comment

Andre Ward: Olympic gold medalist, undefeated, super six winner, super middleweight champion, resume with BIG names, and doesn't even have 20 thousand followers.

What is the trick?

Comment

This guy gets a lot of **** on this forum, but when I met he was actually a great guy. He has, and I hate this word, some "swag" around him that could rub people wrong but he's a cool guy to hang around.

Comment

Working...
                    X