Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am seriously striking out big time with women.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Check View Post
    I'm frustrated and know that I'm a sucker but I'm seriously messing up badly with women. When I meet a woman(which as of late hasn't been super easy) that I like it seems like I focus a lot of my free time on her. I know that we are supposed to play it smooth yada yada yada but I always seem to be bored if I'm not at school or working my job. I don't know how I'm going to change either, my relationships end rather quick and it's not like there is a woman on every corner to keep me company.
    After reading this I came to the conclusion that you are an overweight loser that lives in his parents' basement. Forgive me if I'm wrong...

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
      After reading this I came to the conclusion that you are an overweight loser that lives in his parents' basement. Forgive me if I'm wrong...
      You act like king of the website good job beautiful women quit fcking lying,your an internet dweeb,I AM,maybe once upon a time i was a ladies man tearing the world up thats over im just a regular dude expecting a baby.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
        You act like king of the website good job beautiful women quit fcking lying,your an internet dweeb,I AM,maybe once upon a time i was a ladies man tearing the world up thats over im just a regular dude expecting a baby.
        Damn, I was just kidding man...geez!

Comment

its cuz you're too bitter...

that's for sure.

Comment

I am exactly the same way. The last 2 relationships I was in I got treated like straight up dog shit. I, like you, admit that I must man the fuck up but treating woman badly or being a dick isn't my style. Those 2 relationships I was in I treated them like any man should but they turn into abusive fucking whores. I tried not be clingy like some of you said, but I try to be there for them whenever they need me. They say men are dogs, it goes both ways trust me. I won't lie, I've been tempted to punch the fuck outta those abusive whores for abusing someone elses kindness.

Bro, I haven't found that special someone yet, but I will. So will you too, be it tomorrow or ten years from now.

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
              Not even close, brah. I don't like to gloat or be arrogant but I consider myself a good catch. I make decent money, I am hard working, and busted my butt to get into a top notch university, I also have my own place(so no mommas basement), and have a good confidence about myself. Don't get me wrong, I'm not Rico Suave but I certainly hold myself to a very high standard.

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
              its cuz you're too bitter...

that's for sure.
              It's probably true. I'm not ashamed to admit that I am pretty bitter, controlling, and somewhat arrogant. I need to change but I've been like this for as long as I can truly remember.

Comment

Originally posted by [KLTP] View Post
                Find yourself a women who's WILLING to give you the attention you want. These girls are hard to come by though. Still, keep looking. You'll find one eventually.
                I think that's the last thing I would do personally.

Looking is not the key, the key is to just live life one step at a time and take what is given to you. You go around looking for a girl, you'll go crazy.

A good girl comes out of nowhere when you least expect it, when you are not looking.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
                  She told me that I was controlling(which I was) and didn't want to talk to me anymore. What's worse is I bought her some flowers and card, left it at her apartment door asking for a second chance and still no call back or anything. So, not only did I waste money but I look like a complete sucker.

Yeah, the weight is bull****. I had to give presentations in a bunch of classes, work, and the whole girl issue really messed up my eating habits. It's good to be down to 150lbs, haven't been there in ages but I look frail and almost sickly.
                  Man I laughed at this, sorry. That's some classic gentlemen shit right there.

You seem like a nice guy, you should be able to get a nice girl some day, don't rush though.

Comment

Originally posted by KrisSilver View Post
                    I can relate dude, all these things about treating mean to keep em keen, being this way, it's all very well but I think it's over played. Shouldn't you just be able to be yourself without the need to play too many games? The odd bit of game or inconsistency can possibly help but then with other girls, they might not want to mess with such games and think your imature, or treating em wrong.

There's no right or wrong. I've just had a couple of 3-4 month relationships, I began being fairly cool and the girls picked it up a gear 3 months in. I reciprocated and that seemd to unbalance it a bit. Thing is often I just think your accelerating the process of whether someones right for you or not. Peope should accept your traits and know your character enough to know you mean well.

That said try to play things a little different and ask some females in your life for advice on women. I've actually found that to be some of the most insightful. Women are crazy dude, they change they're minds a lot.
                    I like this post.

I don't remember having to be "mean" to any girl for them to like me. Being yourself is what's best.

I think those who advise to treat girls bad are actually the softest boyfriends out there. Probably trade names like "cupcake" and "sweetheart" with their girlfriends.

Like I have a friend, who would give you what seems to be the best advice on girls, then you see him with his girls and he just can't keep a girl. Buys them a lot of crap, is too friendly with them, falls in love easily, gets jealous. But this guy talks to you about girls like he's a hot shot. Then he gets drunk and starts crying about his girlfriends. That's why, people shouldn't take every advice they hear on girls from guys, especially on the internet. Being yourself and staying cool is the best advice I can personally give because that's all I do, I don't give advice that I don;t even take. Like "slap her around a bit, show her who's boss, girls like that" yeah okkay buddy you watch too many flicks.

Comment

Originally posted by EngorgedW/Blood View Post
                      Man I laughed at this, sorry. That's some classic gentlemen shit right there.

You seem like a nice guy, you should be able to get a nice girl some day, don't rush though.
                      Yeah, it was a friendly gesture but it most likely won't matter. The reason why in the first place she cut it off was I didn't give her space, so going to her apartment and dropping flowers off probably made it worse and made me look even more desperate(which I knew but don't really care). I do that for girls though, I like to go out of my way to make a female I am pursuing happy but a lot of times it backfires. Who knows maybe in a few weeks she will call me back but I doubt it.

Comment

Working...
                      X