Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What hair product do you use to style your hair?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dj emz View Post
    I see, Personally i use got2b glue, Sports gel, and ampro clear ice i have a fauxhawk.

What i would recomend you would be got2b glue or use a good wax.

Wax styles your hair well and keeps it looking natural and fresh like a playboy. I also recomend got2b glue because its very cheap and its really good and doesnt give your hair a shiney look like sports gel do.

I been recently looking into differnt waxs and hair conditioners and if i can comeup with great products ill let you know because most the good products are in europe so im digging around where i live to see if i can come up with anything good.

Also if your hispanic and have thick hair i recomend getting your hair thinned at a beauty salon because getting your hairstyle with think hair will be hard with products and when u have thin hair it looks really really good.
    Hey thanks man. I really appreciate it!

I will definitely give that got2b a try. I'm thinking about buying american crew pomade but it is quite expensive. But if it works it may be worth it. I will let you know how that works too.

Yeah that is a another thing too, I'm Hispanic and my hair is kinda thick and all over the place....Is it expensive to get your hair thinned?

Comment

I see, Personally i use got2b glue, Sports gel, and ampro clear ice i have a fauxhawk.

What i would recomend you would be got2b glue or use a good wax.

Wax styles your hair well and keeps it looking natural and fresh like a playboy. I also recomend got2b glue because its very cheap and its really good and doesnt give your hair a shiney look like sports gel do.

I been recently looking into differnt waxs and hair conditioners and if i can comeup with great products ill let you know because most the good products are in europe so im digging around where i live to see if i can come up with anything good.

Also if your hispanic and have thick hair i recomend getting your hair thinned at a beauty salon because getting your hairstyle with think hair will be hard with products and when u have thin hair it looks really really good.
      Best line right there.

Comment

Originally posted by -DesertStorm- View Post
        Hey thanks man. I really appreciate it!

I will definitely give that got2b a try. I'm thinking about buying american crew pomade but it is quite expensive. But if it works it may be worth it. I will let you know how that works too.

Yeah that is a another thing too, I'm Hispanic and my hair is kinda thick and all over the place....Is it expensive to get your hair thinned?
        got2b is really strong and its like glue it feels a bit weird but its really good, i didnt like it at first when i got it because i was use to the sports gel but i got into it and has been really great.

when you get the got2b get the yellow one called styling ****ing glue cuz theres two a black and yellow one but the black one is booty my boy told me.

hair thinning shouldnt be more then 15 dollars, its basically like a haircut they have these sissors that look like combs and they pass it through your hair, at first it doesnt look like it does anything about when u gel it thats when u see the results

When they thin it let them go two rounds on you.

Comment

Man, **** putting product in you hair.

Comment

Originally posted by We Need Hints View Post
            Man, **** putting product in you hair.
            Some Metro **** if you ask me. I'm not one to judge but seriously.

It's some Metro nonsense.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

****..i rock the 4 taper no nothing

Comment

Originally posted by KILLA RIGHT View Post
                ****..i rock the 4 taper no nothing
                I rather look like a pretty boy then a street thug.

Comment

I rather look like a pretty boy then a street thug.
                  Co-Sign!!!!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by GreatRubdini View Post
                      That's horrible...

Comment

Working...
                      X