Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Death of the "Superfight"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd "He lost to Bradley (robbery) got KOd by Marquez then goes the distance with a lightweight"

Wants to fight Khan who got KOd by Garcia and decisioned two lightweights and went through hell almost getting KOd by Diaz.

Makes perfect sense.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Hell yeah I was waiting for a fresh new Pac/FMJ thread. Been like 6 minutes and 43 seconds since the last one...felt like an eternity

Comment

Fight is dead a long time ago, and you clowns keep resurrecting it. You can blame everyone but your chicken idol. One thing is certain. Fans will taunt him for being a duck for the rest of his life. It will never go away. How can you call yourself Money and avoid the biggest money fight of the century?
        Last edited by al-Xander; 12-21-2013, 03:00 AM.

Comment

It's the biggest money fight ever!!! you could have **** fights on the under card and still charge 100$ and we would buy... I order all PPV's (Pac, Floyd, JMM even Mora vs Mosley) but, if Floyd fights Khan next I have to take a stand and not order. This **** of ducking needs to stop just beat manny already then !!!

Comment

Right on the money.

A few years ago I used to think Pac could beat him but I changed my mind a while back. Floyd's defense would prevail.

Floyd is being a bitch like always, though.

As simple as that.

Comment

Working...
            X