Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather jr vs. Pernell Whitaker..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd Mayweather jr vs. Pernell Whitaker..

Mayweather jr. vs. Whitaker Who do you think would win?. Would it be a boring fight?.

What weight class?

Comment

might be the only time we see Floyd frustrated

Comment

Two of my favs, wouldn't even want to think about it

Comment

Whitaker humiliates floyd, easily.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
            Two of my favs, wouldn't even want to think about it
            I've been thinking about it hard core the past few days, actually

Obviously, not using a 38-yr old Mayweather. 30 yrs old vs. 30yrs old, this is one hell of a style matchup.

Comment

Depends. Does Floyd get to use PEDs and hide it with exeptions from USADA like he does in all his fights?

If floyd is allowed to continue his peds use and gaming the system, then FLoyd wins. Normal Floyd gets his ass handed to him by Pernel.

Comment

Would've been a great chess match imo, but not for everyone. Can't really call it tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by Heavyfist View Post
                  Depends. Does Floyd get to use PEDs and hide it with exeptions from USADA like he does in all his fights?

If floyd is allowed to continue his peds use and gaming the system, then FLoyd wins. Normal Floyd gets his ass handed to him by Pernel.
                  Yes. Yes he's allowed. Sweet Pea is allowed coke too. Dummy.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                    I've been thinking about it hard core the past few days, actually

Obviously, not using a 38-yr old Mayweather. 30 yrs old vs. 30yrs old, this is one hell of a style matchup.
                    In this one I'd expect both to be comfortable, both of them have solid chins, both have been in there with stronger punchers, as well as very good hand speed. So I wouldn't expect either to be too tentative. In this case Mayweather has both a jab/ right hook to worry about, on top of that Whitaker's superior inside game.

Granted Whitaker wasn't the same fighter but McGirt had success leading with the right hand, Mayweather is likely to do more, I don't know man

Comment

Working...
                    X