• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frank Warren set to announce "Greatest Card That Will Never Happen"

Written by Hitman932
    Pugilist Prize winning author
    5/13/2013

On the heels of news that Deontay Wilder was arrested and his fight with Derek Chisora was on the rocks Chisora's promoter Frank Warren not only reaffirmed that the fight will happen but also promised to double down, triple down, possibly even quadruple down with what he is calling "The Greatest Card That Will Never Happen".

Warren stated "I have a mental agreement with Deontay Wilder and he will honor it. We locked brain waves for a second and he stated with his mind he would take the fight, so it's a done deal regardless of what this Schaeffer guy says."

Warren went on- "not only will I, Frank Warren, champion of champions, bring this great fight to Wembley Arena on 6/15 but I want to also take this time to announce two more Heavyweight fights."

"First we will have Megatron fighting Optimus Prime in a 12 round contest for the Vacant BBC 10 Kiloton Title after that we will also have Tommy Morrison facing Ruslan Chagaev for the WBC Communicable Diseases Trans-European Silver Belt"

Warren was particularly proud of getting the Chagaev-Morrison past the medical board. "We will have a 6 foot tall splashguard erected around the ring to protect anyone outside of the ring from AIDS and Hepatitis. Who else would think of something like that other than a legendary genius like myself?"

Warren went on to point out that nobody has even seen a contract, much less signed one for any of these fights, but that he remained undeterred.

He also reaffirmed his desire to promote the Floyd Mayweather - Manny Pacquiao fight in spite of Pacquiao's loss and informed me that he had offered each man's promotional team 100 bajillion dollars to buy out the services of their fighter.

"Look at how ****ing awesome these posters are Hitman!. ****ing Optimus Prime and Derek Chisora together! Don't let details get in the way of a story"
    Last edited by Hitman932; 05-13-2013, 01:28 AM.

LMAO I want whatever ganja you be smokkin brah

Comment

Originally posted by $Natedatpkid$ View Post
      LMAO I want whatever ganja you be smokkin brah
      I got this new hybrid strain called "Frankie Dub" makes you out of your mind son!

Comment

You should've added the Khan-Prescott rematch

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
          I got this new hybrid strain called "Frankie Dub" makes you out of your mind son!
          lmao where can I find that shieeet???

The part about Tommy Morrison fight had my dying. Reminded me of that movie Cradle 2 the Grave with Jet Li & DMX when they were in that street fighting club where Jet Li was fighting UFC champs Tito Ortiz & Chuck Liddell bare knuckle and the fans had plastic covering to shield their faces from the blood haha

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
            You should've added the Khan-Prescott rematch
            Actually I should finished it with Warren taking a pot shot at every fighter that ever left him and giving them a "nana nana boo boo" for not being good enough for such a prestigious event.

Then people would have thought it was real and started googling it for sources.

Comment

Breaking News: Ring announcer will be Orson Welles and national anthem of the US will be sang by Sam Cooke.

Comment

Working...
              X