Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's the best athlete in sports history?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
    its between bo jackson and deion sanders.

id go with sanders.

If somebody can play professional in 3 different sports then they would beat deion.

I wish more professional athletes tried to play different sports.

Lebron right now could play in the nfl as a tight end and be great at it. I also think he could be a world class goal keeper in futbol.
    Just wow......

Comment

Floyd Mayweather jr.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P_No1 View Post
        It's football you jabroni.

Soccer
        i know mate but there are alot of NFL fans on here which they call football, so i was making sure they knew what i was referring to.

A s a boxing site, whos more athletic than wladimir klitscko???

Comment

Aside from the religious, political debates, footie on football crime is pretty entertaining.

Hey bro, I can run for a long time, and kick the hell out of a multi-colored ball.

I was a nominee for a Oscar for best actor for flopping on the ground like a dying Bass.

Because someday tripped me on accident.

There are mean people that put up cards because somebody tripped me. Like a school teacher handing out a bad star on the chalkboard, because I got a math problem incorrect.

Fucking soccer...

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
            Aside from the religious, political debates, footie on football crime is pretty entertaining.

Hey bro, I can run for a long time, and kick the hell out of a multi-colored ball.

I was a nominee for a Oscar for best actor for flopping on the ground like a dying Bass.

There are mean people that put up cards because somebody tripped me. Like a school teacher handing out a bad star on the chalkboard, because I got a math problem incorrect.

Fucking soccer...
            That's just playing to stereotypes. Yes there are bad divers in football but the majority are alright.

As for the cards it's not usually for the act of tripping someone up the card is awarded but because they stopped an attack that was building up.

For example if my team are attacking in football and we have a lot of people in front of the oppositions goal. If they get the ball and are looking to counter you will foul the player with the ball in order to stop the counter attack taking place, and that's what the cards are for. I've done it many a time.

Out of interest what sports do you watch?

Comment

Fucking soccer...
              Because real men throw flags? Wear skin-tight satin pantaloons? Take a break every nine seconds? Have a specific offence of grabbing another player's "helmet"?

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
                That's just playing to stereotypes. Yes there are bad divers in football but the majority are alright.

As for the cards it's not usually for the act of tripping someone up the card is awarded but because they stopped an attack that was building up.

For example if my team are attacking in football and we have a lot of people in front of the oppositions goal. If they get the ball and are looking to counter you will foul the player with the ball in order to stop the counter attack taking place, and that's what the cards are for. I've done it many a time.

Out of interest what sports do you watch?
                As for the thread title it's gotta be Lance Armstrong.

Comment

Here we go.....

I'd expect better insults from two of the biggest brains on here.

This guy could have probably played football on the elite level. He was 5'7. He also weighed 200 pounds. I don't know what that translates to in stone.

I get a chance every blue moon to catch some EPL games on ESPN. I really like watching them.

Comment

Here we go.....

This guy could have probably played football on the elite level. He was 5'7. He also weighed 200 pounds. I don't know what that translates to in stone.

I get a chance every blue moon to catch some EPL games on ESPN. I really like watching them.
                    I am not insulting because football ain't no game bro, I mean serious business here.

Comment

Here we go.....

theres only one team i can tolerate if i watch NFL and that the new england patiots, tom brady and gronk are fun to watch..But rugby>>>>>>.NFL

Comment

Working...
                      X