No announcement yet.

I'm starting to dig skinny chicks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm starting to dig skinny chicks

I usually like them thick girls. Chicks with nice round asses and **** and hips. My wife is built like that, little waist and thick everywhere else.

Lately though, I have been digging the skinny chicks with the nice little asses. Don't know where this came from but I see it happening.

Yesterday in one of the gyms I train boxers at, there was this young girl who was wearing the smallest shorts I have ever seen in my entire life. She was skinny but had a nice shape to her ass. She was in these tiny boy shorts but her ass was a nice little bubble and she had that gap between her legs that had me staring at her.

As I get older I become more and more a pervert. There's no doubt about it. Chicks I never looked at, I like now. I'm just feeling the skinny chicks right now, don't know why.

She was built like this chick maybe a little skinnier.

Stick your wife on a diet.

Comment

There is nothing worse than a skinny girl with those sinewy muscular arms.

They're better off being obese, imo.

Comment

I use to be like that now I look at almost all girls

Comment

Wow me too. In Washington I loved a thick booty. But since I moved to Florida & when I'm riding to Las Olas & I see those half naked slim chicks jogging up & down with that little streak of sweat down the center of their backs, I be licking my chops!!

But still nothing gets my attention like a thick booty & shapely thighs enforced with that mean confident walk.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
            Wow me too. In Washington I loved a thick booty. But since I moved to Florida & when I'm riding to Las Olas & I see those half naked slim chicks jogging up & down with that little streak of sweat down the center of their backs, I be licking my chops!!

But still nothing gets my attention like a thick booty & shapely thighs enforced with that mean confident walk.
            Like this?

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              Like this?

Comment

Team no fat chicks.

Comment

damn, here's another broward cat feeling the same way....

it must be like mario is sayin about these broward girls, cuz if you like that type, there's more than a shi ttin of them around everywhere.

but its weird and I been having the same thing going on...maybe its cuz its something different. after awhile I always like to switch it up a little, but I had some of the skinnier chicks in the past and i always went back to thicker. skinny ones are good for the here and there indiscretions or booty calls imo.

another creepy convo from you cuauht cuz I've been seriously having this issue last month or so

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                    skinny ones are good for the here and there indiscretions or booty calls imo.

WTF are indiscretions???

Comment

Working...
                    X