Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather's Personal Assistant "Floyd Told Me He'd Stop Pac In 5-6 Rounds"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd Mayweather's Personal Assistant "Floyd Told Me He'd Stop Pac In 5-6 Rounds"

Its a proof that Mayweather really wants to beat Pacquiao up , the problem is that Pacquiao is running scared since 2009
    Last edited by SyrianPoster; 11-23-2011, 10:42 AM.

Comment

"May 5th"? What about Feb?

Comment

Such irony that we're hearing this NOW from Floyd. Meanwhile, whenever he was asked prior about Pacquiao he'd get pissed or decline to answer any questions, even before his fight with Ortiz.

Leonard vs Hagler (Mugabi) all over again.

Comment

Then what's with February then?

Comment

doubtful. but a wiiiiide UD win, most definitely

Comment

Originally posted by Tamis_Siensya View Post
              Then what's with February then?

It's in case Manny has another excuse for not fighting him in May.

Comment

Originally posted by SyrianPoster View Post
                Its a proof that Mayweather really wants to beat Pacquiao up , the problem is that Pacquiao is running scared since 2009
                Is that is why Floyd said, why is Pacquiao calling me out now, where was he in 1999.

Just one of the very many list of excuses from Floyd Mayweather jr.

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
                  Such irony that we're hearing this NOW from Floyd. Meanwhile, whenever he was asked prior about Pacquiao he'd get pissed or decline to answer any questions, even before his fight with Ortiz.

Leonard vs Hagler (Mugabi) all over again.
                  Not the same at all. How does this fight prove that Pac is past it when many people think JMM beat him the first 2 times? I use to always say that I dont care if they fight at MW, JMM will always give him hell

Comment

Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post

The only way he ko's pac is with another sucker punch which I doubt Manny's as stupid as Ortiz

Comment

Working...
                    X