No announcement yet.

The Schooling of Larrysmith on urine Therapy since he needs it

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
    Not bothered in the least, guy. Pointing out how funny it is someone would actually take the time to defend the practice. Thats all. Marquez can drink piss out of a diamond encrusted platinum pimp cup for all I care.....
    I think the TS is just letting people know that this isn't some **** that is out of left field. Several people practice this, There is tons of research on it, and several Doctors back urine therapy in helping boost immune system. I would never do it, but Im not gonna be Ignorant and **** on marquez for doing something that is done by a lot of people and is proven by doctors to work.

Comment

Originally posted by mikedb1984 View Post
      I think the TS is just letting people know that this isn't some **** that is out of left field. Several people practice this, There is tons of research on it, and several Doctors back urine therapy in helping boost immune system. I would never do it, but Im not gonna be Ignorant and **** on marquez for doing something that is done by a lot of people and is proven by doctors to work.
      Fair enough. And I am totally ignorant of this practice. I plan on staying so, too......

Comment

Its sad some would go to such greats lengths to try and justify piss drinking all because they dislike Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
          Fair enough. And I am totally ignorant of this practice. I plan on staying so, too......
          that wasn't a diss to you. I'm just saying that people on this site are ignorant. I would never get a blood transfusion but that doesn't mean I have to **** on the practice because it's something I'm not fond of.

Comment

Drinking piss is fukin disgusting...end of story

I don't personally care about what it benefits or doesn't benefit...**** is nasty

I aint defending anyone who drinks piss...

And getting ur feet done aint very cool either...

Comment

when its all said and done.....if i want vitamins i'll buy them out of the store..if i want protein i'll eat some chicken..ya'll enjoy drinking piss

Comment

For most people most of the time, one's own urine is not likely to be harmful. However, it is not likely to be healthful or useful except for those rare occasions when one is buried beneath a building or lost at sea for a week or two. In such situations drinking one's own urine might be the difference between life and death. As a daily tonic, there are much tastier ways to introduce healthful products into one's blood stream.

http://www.skepdic.com/urine.html

Comment

Haha. I haven't seen this yet, first I've heard about it. I have heard about the medical benefits of urine, but didn't know or expect Marquez to practice it. Whatever though, whatever keeps him ticking.

Comment

i guess eating ******* is healthy as well

Comment

good article..
                      still to risky to practice, so many things can affect the outcome with that kind of therapy.
                      that is probably the reason it doesnt get attention, because the risk is greater than the reward.

Comment

Working...
                      X