• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Simpson v Paul Appleby

Fri, Jun 6 British Featherweight Title
    John Simpson v Paul Appleby 9:30pm TBC
    TBC

found this on the skysports schedule, hope it's true i like what i've seen from both fighters. Sky commentators seem to really like appleby, hes good but i want to see him in a proper fight, i think this could be his first one.

Cant wait for this fight, its a hard one i like both fighters appleby is a good young prospect but i think hes mayby been pushed along to soon, simpson a good tough fighter and has to win this fight to win the londsdale belt outright so hes going to well up for it. if appleby wins this fight then hes a definatly going places

Comment

I will be going to this one. Appleby has bags of potential but Simpson will provide stern opposition.

Comment

im looking forward to this one as well , should be some fight http:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HK_hy...eature=related
        Last edited by alza1988; 06-03-2008, 03:17 PM.

Comment

Appleby has too much in his arsenal, but he could get caught, plus he needs brought down to earth anyway

Comment

appleby was decent. i thought he was working too hard in the early rounds and he would gas, but he outworked him for 12 rounds really. simpson landed some decent body shots but never really got going. decent win and a decent prospect

Comment

Originally posted by ophqui View Post
              appleby was decent. i thought he was working too hard in the early rounds and he would gas, but he outworked him for 12 rounds really. simpson landed some decent body shots but never really got going. decent win and a decent prospect
              I thought appleby was going to tire out in the later rounds. But he looked really good in the 9th and 10th. Looking forward to watching him in the future, a very good win last nite. Hes gonna get a lot better as well.

Comment

Working...
              X