Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How was the Castillo fight a blueprint on how to beat Floyd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they may have the blueprint they aint Castillo

Comment

Floyds shoulder being a problem was a myth. Those of you who believe that crap don't know Roger Mayweather or Floyd Mayweather.

Look, Floyd is a great fighter but he is one of the most delicately handled fighters in recent history, him along with JMM, Rapha Marquez and Tito Trinidad.

Floyd would never fight with a torn rotator cuff, it's not in him. He has had less injuries and postponed fights.

It was just Castillo's night that night, he pressed the action and I thought won a close fight, but he definitely won.

In the rematch, Floyd came out with a different strategy and won easily. I give credit where credit is due but let's not make Floyd out to be some blood and guts warrior because he's not and never will be.

Comment

Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post
        Floyds shoulder being a problem was a myth. Those of you who believe that crap don't know Roger Mayweather or Floyd Mayweather.

Look, Floyd is a great fighter but he is one of the most delicately handled fighters in recent history, him along with JMM, Rapha Marquez and Tito Trinidad.

Floyd would never fight with a torn rotator cuff, it's not in him. He has had less injuries and postponed fights.

It was just Castillo's night that night, he pressed the action and I thought won a close fight, but he definitely won.

In the rematch, Floyd came out with a different strategy and won easily. I give credit where credit is due but let's not make Floyd out to be some blood and guts warrior because he's not and never will be.
        What different gameplan? It was the same exact fight Except Floyd was healthy.

And JMM, Rafa, Tito and Floyd are protected?

lololol.

He is a warrior.

Comment

hey dumbass what are you talking about, did you watch the fight? Floyd clearly states to his corner in between rounds that he hurt his arm in the beginning of the fight.
          haha..you desperate morons get owned too easily.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post

lololol.

He is a warrior.

i dont know about Rafa and Tito .

But JMM is protected just like Floyd.

JMM ducked PACQUIAO rematch for 4 years and then he went to indonesia to fight for only 30 000 and he got his ass beat by JOHN.

and now he ducks KHAN.

Floyd ducked everyone left and right.

Casamayor,Tszyu,Margarito,Pacquiao,Winky and others.

Comment

Ey cuauhtemoc1496 you know Floyd injured himself DURING that fight right?

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post

lololol.

He is a warrior.
                Listen stick to making conspiracy theories in the lounge because you know nothing about boxing. Jmm, Rafa and Tito were all very much criticized for not fighting top guys early in their careers and I don't even need to mention the reputation that Floyd has.

Floyd came out, moved more and boxed Castillo's ears off that was the difference. Stop making excuses, it was a close fight but Castillo won.

Originally posted by etlux View Post
                hey dumbass what are you talking about, did you watch the fight? Floyd clearly states to his corner in between rounds that he hurt his arm in the beginning of the fight.
                haha..you desperate morons get owned too easily.
                The only dumbass was your mother spreading her yeast infected legs so your white trash truck driving father could spunk in her and make your sorry ass.

Go fuk yourself, when adults are talking children should stay quiet.

Comment

Listen stick to making conspiracy theories in the lounge because you know nothing about boxing. Jmm, Rafa and Tito were all very much criticized for not fighting top guys early in their careers and I don't even need to mention the reputation that Floyd has.

Floyd came out, moved more and boxed Castillo's ears off that was the difference. Stop making excuses, it was a close fight but Castillo won.

The only dumbass was your mother spreading her yeast infected legs so your white trash truck driving father could spunk in her and make your sorry ass.

Go fuk yourself, when adults are talking children should stay quiet.
                  So Rafa, JMM, and Tito are protected. Yes or No. In your first post you said nothing about EARLY in there career. You just said they were protected.

Floyd was injured bro. It happened during the fight.

Comment

Well he sorta did. Let's face it, the second toughest fight of Floyd's career was probably the rematch lol. A consistent jab to back up the pressure. Without the jab, forget it.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                      Well he sorta did. Let's face it, the second toughest fight of Floyd's career was probably the rematch lol. A consistent jab to back up the pressure. Without the jab, forget it.
                      What about the Emanuel Agustus fight? Even though Floyd beat that ass. I never seen Floyd get hit so much, and Floyd has said that is his toughest fight of his career.

Comment

Working...
                      X