Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dad Bod here!!

Comment

Originally posted by Barn View Post
      That's what unfit people to say to make themselves feel better.

Oh, you're healthy and look great? You must be boring.
      Lol not even close on both accounts. If you're one of those ripped people then youre oblivious to how boring you are. Nobody wants to hear about your daily schedule of chicken, quinoa, and broccoli while you sip 3 vodka sodas over five hours.

Comment

Having a great body is irrelevant to getting good looking girls. I'm a skinny ****, often at times skinnier than the chick but I still pull good looking girls. I think dudes make excuses in their head for not approaching the hot ones, thinking they are not good enough. If you're confident in your own skin you can move pass the superficial **** women typically like according to society. Man up.

Comment

Originally posted by mortal7 View Post
          Having a great body is irrelevant to getting good looking girls. I'm a skinny ****, often at times skinnier than the chick but I still pull good looking girls. I think dudes make excuses in their head for not approaching the hot ones, thinking they are not good enough. If you're confident in your own skin you can move pass the superficial **** women typically like according to society. Man up.
          Confidence trumps everything.

Comment

Dad bod

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
              Confirmed. Real life photo of Jose (from his facebook profile):
              ^ this looks just like me with bleached skin. I've always had a little gut, even when I was running 13 k / week, even though back then it was really small

my wife used to rest her head on my big belly when she used to suck me off, so I guess a gut is good for something

Comment

Girls say they like the 'dad bod' when they are retweeting **** on twitter and instagram. But when they are drunk and see a room full of beer guts do you really think she is hoping to bang one of them or one of the shredded dudes?

Comment

Pre-dad bod Jose making the ladies swoon:

Comment

I'm quick approaching dad bod. I used to be skinny when I lived on my own off mac and chicken everyday. Now I'm lazy. Got a grill n **** and stuff other then beer and weed in my fridge. The life lol
                    Last edited by Rudyo; 05-07-2015, 07:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                      All depends on the girl. Totally ripped people tend to be beyond boring and have no life outside of work, the gym and the health food store. It makes sense that a girl would desire a guy with a good body who likes to have fun. Although I wouldn't characterize the "dad bod" a good body. Those guys in the pic are out of shape.
                      Some of them like the "dad bod" because they're intimidated since they themselves aren't in top shape. However, as you said, they still require the guy to be a fun guy with a "great" personality that keeps them laughing and entertained. Like a stand-up comedian and a clown put into one.

However, the prerequisite for an attractive girl to like a "dad bod" is for the guy to still be TALL.

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                      Lol not even close on both accounts. If you're one of those ripped people then youre oblivious to how boring you are. Nobody wants to hear about your daily schedule of chicken, quinoa, and broccoli while you sip 3 vodka sodas over five hours.

Being ripped shouldn't even be about the girls. I'm in the best shape of my life this year. I now have a set amount of calories that I consume five days out of the week (with one day where I let loose and eat whatever). I used to think it's about the female attention, but I do it for me. It's the equivalent to a Runner's high, looking at yourself and liking what you see after another lifting session. As I get older, I could care less what some low IQ female twit thinks about me, and whether I'm entertaining to her. They should try to impress me, is my attitude -- rather then the other way around.
                      Last edited by cupocity303; 05-08-2015, 08:17 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X