Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saul Alvarez Sparring Session (Full video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That guy could beat him in a real bout. ..

Comment

He will beat Mosley and I see him beating Cotto. Floyd would beat him by UD because he would counter him all night long with the right hand.

Comment

Would love to see him and Kirkland. If he doesnt stop Kirkland early and Kirkland is 100% I think Canelo gets stopped in 10.

Comment

Originally posted by Libra_Por_Libra View Post
          He will beat Mosley and I see him beating Cotto. Floyd would beat him by UD because he would counter him all night long with the right hand.
          No way in hell, Cotto will counter the living **** out of Ginger boy!!

Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post
          Would love to see him and Kirkland. If he doesnt stop Kirkland early and Kirkland is 100% I think Canelo gets stopped in 10.
          I agree!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
            That guy could beat him in a real bout. ..
            yeah right

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
              No way in hell, Cotto will counter the living **** out of Ginger boy!!
              Since when is Cotto a supreme counterpuncher? His defense is even worse than Canelo's and he has nothing to keep Canelo off of him.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                Since when is Cotto a supreme counterpuncher? His defense is even worse than Canelo's and he has nothing to keep Canelo off of him.
                Get real boy. Cotto would break the youngins ribs real bad. I wouldn't be surprised if Cotto disposed of him in less than 4.

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
                  Get real boy. Cotto would break the youngins ribs real bad. I wouldn't be surprised if Cotto disposed of him in less than 4.
                  Canelo goes to the body more often than Cotto these days. Cotto ain't trying to get in a firefight with this strong kid.

Comment

Mosley in his prime?

You mean the Mosley on peds?

Comment

Floyd would whoop up on him. That guy was playing around at times and still landed 3 shot combos to his face.

Mosley, I still think gets beat by Canelo but I change my mind on a Floyd-Canelo fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X