Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some guy just accused me of cyber bullying and harassment LOL.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That dude basically dropped his pants, spread his cheeks, lubed himself up, and begged for that pragging.

Comment

Originally posted by Marshall89 View Post
      Nah b, English born and bread.

Yu was only there for 2 months geezer. Thats probably all it was for yu, just pickin up a skanked up 10 of cheese of some youths every now and agen .......... Yu live in a hostel or sumin fam? y was yu der for only 2 months? Yu a Gypsy?

There is **** all to be scared of still, yur not wrong, dats if yur a Minor yurself ......... Ya'll ent got nuttin to worry about enit
      Not exactly a gypsy bro, more an engineer at Jaguar Land Rover. But thanks for trying.

I came back home for family stuff, that's all you need to know.

Comment

lol, I'm guessing it's his first foray away from Facebook and YouTube. People never seem to grasp straight away that online interaction isn't like face-to-face interaction, the social filter is removed and people, for the most part, just say what they want to say. Which means stupidity isn't suffered gladly.

Comment

Right, I had more important things to do, like shopping ... but now that, that is out of my system I am back to spank you Marshall.

Firstly, What does it matter how much I post? I have a life, it just happens to consist of a lot of home time ... but thanks for coming out.

Second, I will define the word chav and how you fit into it; ready, I'm going to do this once, and really slow, so pay attention.

Chav: typin lyk uz onli gt 1 fingr on each hand innit bruv brap brap i drynk cider behind asda cos imma bodman hu plys muzik off mi mob on da bus cos im a rudebwoy innit brap brap brap: Also see; Illiterate ****.

Now, crawl back into the hole you came from, ie ... Your sister/mum.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
            That dude basically dropped his pants, spread his cheeks, lubed himself up, and begged for that pragging.
            haha a pragging metaphor, oh wait, it's spray.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Da Maori View Post
              Not exactly a gypsy bro, more an engineer at Jaguar Land Rover. But thanks for trying.

I came back home for family stuff, that's all you need to know.
              Thats kool. I respect people that live for their families, yu shud die for yur family, fam come's first, everyone realises that at some stage in their life.........

Jaguar in Castle Vale? I had an interview there yu know......

Safe, Live happy

Comment

Originally posted by I ♥ RVP View Post
                Right, I had more important things to do, like shopping ... but now that, that is out of my system I am back to spank you Marshall.

Firstly, What does it matter how much I post? I have a life, it just happens to consist of a lot of home time ... but thanks for coming out.

Second, I will define the word chav and how you fit into it; ready, I'm going to do this once, and really slow, so pay attention.

Chav: typin lyk uz onli gt 1 fingr on each hand innit bruv brap brap i drynk cider behind asda cos imma bodman hu plys muzik off mi mob on da bus cos im a rudebwoy innit brap brap brap: Also see; Illiterate ****.

LOL! That was pure ether!

Comment

His favorite fighter is Pacquiao...that should explain why he can't understand simple concepts like time.

Comment

Originally posted by I ♥ RVP View Post

Hahahahahahahahaha I just got (wot yu call)

An internet man eater yu know. Bet it took yu long to come out with this reply.

A LOT of home time, i'm seeing that still!! Tell me whu goes shopping at 10pm on a saturday night ???

Yu see the bold and red in the quote? When have i typed like that guurl? Look at my previous posts and i don't type like that here. Listen, I'm 21, i am no youth, never drunk cider, i got ma own flat, there ent no chilling around the back of Asda lmao. Infact i hardly even drink, strictly cannabis for me.....
                    I can be literate when i want to be, trust me. Every subject that i took at school, i passed. I missed a lot of the last year at school, never did any coursework and was stoned outta my head for most lessons and every exam. How did you do at school huh?

And actually i'm laughin at that next quote in blue yu know. Yur 27 years old n yur coming up with 'Yur Momma' talk? Yur spot on though, i came straight outta my mum in 1989, just like ya'll did.

Yur just me straight, Yu r the Boss Gurl

Comment

Why is everyone arguing with gully gad's slow little brother with the speech impediment?

Comment

Working...
                      X