No announcement yet.

Peter Quillin: "GGG is a risky fighter"..."Not enough money to fight him"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
    You guys are still misinterpreting what Quillin is saying, and I think that you guys are doing it on purpose too. Nobody is scared of GG...NOBODY! Why the **** would you even believe that BS? Fighters want to achieve, win and make ****ing money. Damn!

scared?

as in "this guy frightens me?"

of course not. he fights people for a living. he's been beating people up for a long time now. he probably thinks he's the best MW in the world. most world class fighters think that way.

but he admitted that the fight was "too risky" for the price. that is what it is. there's no interpretation involved in that. he's not willing to fight golovkin unless the money is big. that's not his stance on the other MW contenders, only golovkin. that's everybody's stance on golovkin.

getting your doors boxed off by martinez is one thing. if golovkin has his way you will get your f#cking face caved in. you can only take so many of those beatings in one lifetime. that's the "risk" they're talking about. he's good, has a chin, and he can bang as good as anybody in the game right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
      scared?

as in "this guy frightens me?"

of course not. he fights people for a living. he's been beating people up for a long time now. he probably thinks he's the best MW in the world. most world class fighters think that way.

but he admitted that the fight was "too risky" for the price. that is what it is. there's no interpretation involved in that. he's not willing to fight golovkin unless the money is big. that's not his stance on the other MW contenders, only golovkin. that's everybody's stance on golovkin.

getting your doors boxed off by martinez is one thing. if golovkin has his way you will get your f#cking face caved in. you can only take so many of those beatings in one lifetime. that's the "risk" they're talking about. he's good, has a chin, and he can bang as good as anybody in the game right now.
      That is a good way to put it.

When this fight happens I got Quillin doe

Comment

• GGG will always be too risky, and there will always be too little reward, for Quillin to fight him.

Comment

• What a punk ass pu$$y. GGG would fuk him up anyways and everyone knows it. If you're not trying to test yourself and be the best, I got zero compassion for you.

Comment

• Why would Quillin wants to fight Golovkin anayways? He personally knows that he will never be able to beat GGG. NEVER

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef99 View Post
              He's never been down as an amateur (350 fights) and as a pro. Plus he took couple of flush shots from Proksa who has legit power.

I would say that Quillin has never had his chin tested.
              They said the same thing about Bradley before he was dropped by Kendall Holt, that he'd never been dropped pro or amateur. I don't se anything in Proska that suggests he's even a decent banger. We're talking elite, pro power puncher in Peter Quillin. I would also recommend you to watch his fight against Miranda (not Edison, another fighter I think is from Columbia also). I remember seeing it on espn a few years back. Miranda was a big puncher and was tagging Quillin late in the fight with power shots, and he weathered the storm and stayed on his feet the whole time. I'd say his chin is quite ok.

Comment

• Golden Boy boxers are just the worst.

Comment

• Originally posted by slicksouthpaw16 View Post
                  They said the same thing about Bradley before he was dropped by Kendall Holt, that he'd never been dropped pro or amateur. I don't se anything in Proska that suggests he's even a decent banger. We're talking elite, pro power puncher in Peter Quillin. I would also recommend you to watch his fight against Miranda (not Edison, another fighter I think is from Columbia also). I remember seeing it on espn a few years back. Miranda was a big puncher and was tagging Quillin late in the fight with power shots, and he weathered the storm and stayed on his feet the whole time. I'd say his chin is quite ok.
                  That's a really strange fight to bring up to make that point. It's the shakiest he's looked, in general and chin wise, ages ago

Comment

• Originally posted by ΣL CHAPO View Post
                    Basically

GGG has all these dude shook only person who has the balls to face him is Chavez jr.
                    Yeah they all shook.And Chavez Jr. would because he'd outweigh him by 15- 20 lbs.

Comment

• I'll put my money on Quillin if they ever face each other.

Comment

Working...
                      X