No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marco Huck: I Really Want To Fight Wladimir Klitschko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Marco Huck: I Really Want To Fight Wladimir Klitschko

WBO cruiserweight champion Marco Huck (34-2-1, 25KOs) has once again discussed his eagerness to move up to the heavyweight division for a fight with IBO/WBO/IBF/WBA champion. Huck revealed that he actually spoke directly with Bernd Boente, the manager of the Klitschko brothers.

Huck made the jump to heavyweight in February and lost a controversial twelve round majority decision to WBA "regular" champion Alexander Povetkin. He then returned to cruiserweight and fought Ola Afolabi to a twelve round majority draw. Huck will once again defend his cruiserweight title this Saturday, when he faces former champion Firat Arslan (32-5-2, 21KOs) at the Gerry Weber Stadium in Halle, Germany.
    [Click Here To Read More]

For the paycheque...

Comment

Respect.....

Comment

I'd rather see Huck face Wlad than a slew of other current heavyweights although, like them, I do not believe he stands a chance.

Huck/Povetkin II is the fight I want to see.

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
          For the paycheque...
          Huck is the kind of fighter who gives it all in the ring. He showed it in his last couple of fights.

Comment

Originally posted by sako5 View Post
            Huck is the kind of fighter who gives it all in the ring. He showed it in his last couple of fights.
            I didn't mean to sound negative. Huck is an exciting fighter. He's one of my favourites; it's jus that he's calling out Wlad's name, hoping for a payday/match-up.

Like the poster above, i'd like to see Huck-Povetkin II.

Comment

I'd actually love to see this. Huck is exciting, in a really weird way. He's just a come forward pressure fighter, with a pretty decent chin. He probably has no chance, but i'd still love to see this

Comment

Huck is actually crazy enough to be serious

Comment

props to him for being ambitious
                  but he's not doing anything with Wlad but losing to him
                  why not Lebedev 2 or Povetkin 2?
                  he owes Lebedev one, and Povetkin owes him one

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
                    I didn't mean to sound negative. Huck is an exciting fighter. He's one of my favourites; it's jus that he's calling out Wlad's name, hoping for a payday/match-up.

Like the poster above, i'd like to see Huck-Povetkin II.
                    Ah yeah my man I got you wrong. Obviously it's first and foremost for the paycheck but at the same time, whoever calls Wlad out does it for the money, right ? I mean Wlad is head and shoulders above everyone in those divisions IMO ...

On the other hand I'm sure Marco will put on a good show and not something à la Haye.

PS : I would also prefer Marco-Powetkin II because I thought he deserved the W in that one.

Comment

Working...
                    X