Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ariza: We Didn't Want Pacquiao All Muscular, He's Ready!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
    Pacquiao has always been a nice guy in the ring. He eased up on De La Hoya and Margarito. Kept on tapping gloves with Mosley. He brutalized Diaz, Hatton and Cotto though.
    He didn't ease up against Oscar, it clear you didn't watch the fight or don't understand boxing if you think that.

Did you see him vs Diaz or the MAB fight?

NO MERCY

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
      He used to be, he has turned over a new leaf now.

This ain't a Floyd pantomime or WWE, this is boxing, us fans a watching it for what the fighters can do in the ring.
      and yet your crying about EVERYTHING that has to do outside the ring...

You're done.....

Comment

• Originally posted by hectari View Post
        What excuses? they asked Ariza why Pac looked soft and he gave an answer.
        just as packy said an angel has spoke

Comment

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
          and yet your crying about EVERYTHING that has to do outside the ring...

You're done.....
          It doesn't sell fights for me.

Maybe for you, and Floyd has to use that tactic because he ain't an entertaining fighter as Pacquiao.

Good way to get the casual fans in.

Comment

So are you saying Pac is the bad guy cause he cheats on his wife and has hooker babies???? Drinks and gables?

How dare you........
            Exactumundo, that's the PAC I wanna see fighting again. The one who takes chances and doesn't care about going raw on hookers, always ignoring Jinkee's fine a$$, not worried about Jesus unless he's gambling, give me that PAC_MAN back.

Comment

People forget that boxers job is not only to fight but also sell. Pac is the good guy and with a good guy, you need the bad guy and this is what Bradley is doing. I wouldn't doubt if his people told him to do it.
              Actually, I understand that but don't go changing personalities around. I call that being fake. Trying to be someone you're not. When have you seen Pacquiao talking **** and he sells fights quite well doesnt he? What about Canelo? He does some decent numbers considering how long he's been around and when have you heard him talking ****?

Comment

Maybe for you, and Floyd has to use that tactic because he ain't an entertaining fighter as Pacquiao.

It's not all about you now is it? It's about money and well you see Floyd designed this character "money Mayweather" to sell the fights to make more people tune in to see him lose

Mike Tyson did the same. Ali did the same.. Both where hated in their careers at one point. They talked **** to hype the fights.

Mayweather is no different....

Comment

• Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                  Actually, I understand that but don't go changing personalities around. I call that being fake. Trying to be someone you're not. When have you seen Pacquiao talking **** and he sells fights quite well doesnt he? What about Canelo? He does some decent numbers considering how long he's been around and when have you heard him talking ****?
                  It's still a personality and boxing still is a business and in a business its all about making money.

I never said it had to be good or bad. Some play the good guy who smiles a lot and does good numbers like De La Hoya, Pac and as you mentioned Alvarez. Others play the bad guy/c0ckyy role like Ali, Tyson, Mayweather, Jones jr, Nassem Hammed.
                  Last edited by WESS; 06-09-2012, 02:23 PM.

Comment

Bertoid, was overrated and gave Ortiz a tough fight despite just sitting on the ropes for most the fight.

Bradley beat Abregu convincingly.

A sick Peterson out boxed a Ortiz.

Bradley destroyed a fit Peterson.

Bradley > Ortiz

Bradley is No.8 p4p

Ortiz is lucky if he makes the top 75
                    You did all of this to try and make Pac look like he is fighting the better fighter and while you may be right but in the same breath you are wrong because Andre Berto (no matter your opinion) was more accomplished at 147 then Abregu. Victor Ortiz moved up and beat a WW champion while Bradley hasn't. That made Victor ranked in the Top 3 while Bradley is not. If Tim beats Pac then for sure he will be regarded more than Ortiz at WW.

Comment

This is what Im talking about.

Comment

Working...
                      X