Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the name of the Michelle Rodriguez's look-alike woman with the crazy hairdo?

SPOILER ALERT[She was part of the group who attacked Lord Bran Stark.]]
    Last edited by Carpe Diem; 05-29-2011, 09:08 PM.

Comment

• Could ya sing me a song, pep?

Comment

• So what did everyone think of ep 7 'You win or You Die' ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ether View Post
          So what did everyone think of ep 7 'You win or You Die' ?
          Can't wait for Sunday.

I like this show as much as I like Dexter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ether View Post
            So what did everyone think of ep 7 'You win or You Die' ?
            A very good episode and going by plots and twist, the best episode so far for me.

Khal is one crazy ass dude. I can where this is going and can't ****ing wait.

Comment

• Jaime Lannister is a ringer for Denis Leary...

Comment

• Alright...this show is really starting to let me down. So much anticipation, not enough action. Actually after this one I'm let down, someone hyped it up talking about its epic. Wtf? What kind of series/movies are you into if tonights episode is epic? Far from it, idk if its just me; i like a great storyline with blood, grief and intensity among many things, and maybe i'm desensitized. But from the reactions of some of you, it almost feels like we aint watching the same show.

Comment

• Originally posted by Terrel View Post
                  A very good episode and going by plots and twist, the best episode so far for me.

Khal is one crazy ass dude. I can where this is going and can't ****ing wait.

Comment

• i have a feeling next weeks episode is gonna want to make me jump through the screen and choke the life out of all of the Lannisters....except for the imp of course

Is this show meant to piss me off?

The only righteous man is getting shit on by a false prince, a brothel owner, and a **** of a queen.

Jon gets ****ed over by the Watchmen into becoming a ****ing servant

I just want to jump through the TV with my Mossberg and go 21st century on all these ****ers

Comment

• They fuct up. Drogo's pissed.

Something bad is going to happen to mini Eminem.

Comment

Working...
                      X