Collapse
No announcement yet.

Glen Johnson robbed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we should make a boxing scene clock... 'Mayweather says... about Pacquio"... "Johnson claims robbery!" would definitely be two of the hands.

Comment

Johnson was always humble and a good fighter, he won tonight, how can people hate on him for this? He WON. Even CASUAL fans know that, it was so obvious! Skoglund can't dance around, get hit and punch into Johnson's arms all the time and then expect to win. Well, he could, but shouldn't.

Comment

This sounds interesting.

Did Johnson actually dominate and win the fight but got robbed. Or is this one of those times when Johnson did better then most people thought he would and gave him rounds that was close just because.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
          This sounds interesting.

Did Johnson actually dominate and win the fight but got robbed. Or is this one of those times when Johnson did better then most people thought he would and gave him rounds that was close just because.
          He dominated most rounds, lost 3-4 at most. I'm not a Glen Johnson fan, but I saw him win clearly tonight and he boxed well and the decision angered both me and the 5 friends I watched the match with. I'm not biased on this matter. Glen Johnson himself didn't seem satisfied with the results, but he was humble enough to just express disapproval and then move on like a gentleman. That's respect.

Comment

Working...
          X