Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Winky Wright vs Jermain Taylor 2, who would have won?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
    That actually happened in a UK fight recently, it was ridiculous.
    What fight was that? I gotta see that nonsense hahaha I think they should all have to pass drug tests before they could judges.

Comment

Originally posted by Natedatpkid View Post
      What fight was that? I gotta see that nonsense hahaha I think they should all have to pass drug tests before they could judges.
      Not sure of the exact fight but it was one of those PrizeFighter tournaments where they do 3 rounds, pretty sure it was the LHW one of a couple of weeks ago. The guy gets dropped and still wins a decision, I think one judge had it 29-28 (so must have had the KD round only 10-9) and another judge had it 30-28 I think, so didn't even give the guy the round when he scored a knockdown.

Just looked it up and it was Reed vs Ainscough. If you skip to the last minute they show the KD and then read the scorecards and the commentators are talking about they don't make sense.

Last edited by Clegg; 04-16-2011, 02:28 PM.

Comment

I think Winky would have taken a rematch convincingly. Taylor went further and further downhill after beating Hopkins the second time and Winky was still a hell of a fighter at the time.

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
          I only watched it the once but unlike most i had TAYLOR winning (1 point up). A draw was ok with me tho, what i did find pathetic was Winkys little strop afterwards coz to me he was LUCKY to get a draw! Great fight tho
          Watching it on live TV I felt a draw was a good decision. Of course I watched it on HBO and was subjected to Lampley's typical biased pro Taylor commentary.

Comment

Working...
          X