Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather with out his wannabe persona would his fans even like him?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather with out his wannabe persona would his fans even like him?

alot of his fans only like him because of his persona the undeafeated part is a bonus its the same reason ward is undeafeated but without the love.

what yall think?

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
    alot of his fans only like him because of his persona the undeafeated part is a bonus its the same reason ward is undeafeated but without the love.

what yall think?

The question is would you have a man crush on him if not for his persona and undefeated record??

prolly not......

Comment

Nah, I wouldn't love WSHH if it weren't for the crazy, unpredictable ghettoness on that site. I see where they're coming from. I don't think they'd like him as much if he acted more like Ward.

Comment

Boxing is the only sport where you can flaunt as much as you want and let your ego and balls hang as low as you want because all anyone has to do that has a problem with it, is put on some gloves and get in the ring with you.

There's only two people in the ring and only one person responsible for your W.. yourself.

As long as they keep winning, people like Floyd and Broner can be as flashy as they want and still sell. Nobody can tell them they're doing it wrong, because they're the only ones earning everything they receive.

I think more fighters should be like Ali, Floyd and Broner. Not only is it more entertaining, but they have every right to feel themselves.

Comment

Mayweather has been pro for 17 years. Ward not even 10. Mayweather had the benefit of moving up and fighting in many popular weight classes(More exposure to the Latino fanbase). Ward has been in 1 as a pro(That traditionally hasn't had much Latin exposure). Mayweather fought the biggest PPV draw of all time. Ward has never been in a PPV. Etc, etc, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
            Nah, I wouldn't love WSHH if it weren't for the crazy, unpredictable ghettoness on that site. I see where they're coming from. I don't think they'd like him as much if he acted more like Ward.

Ofcourse you see where your alt is coming from

Comment

I watch boxing primarily for boxing so yes. The majority of my list is made up of cerebral fighters. All of them besides Floyd don't have a persona

Comment

I would like him more actually. The money persona ruins him quite a bit. And a defeat would possibly be good for him. Seems like one of those guys who would work harder to never lose again.

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
                  I would like him more actually. The money persona ruins him quite a bit. And a defeat would possibly be good for him. Seems like one of those guys who would work harder to never lose again.
                  you are a rare gem

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
                  I watch boxing primarily for boxing so yes. The majority of my list is made up of cerebral fighters. All of them besides Floyd don't have a persona

i hear you same here, same here, I watch the damn untelevised undercards on stream.

Comment

I dont follow Floyd for his persona, I hated him and wanted to see him beat by Gatti, DLH, Judah but after he beat them and I understood boxing a bit more and saw that he truly is an awesome fighter, I decide to embrace him as one of my fav boxers because of his skills, I thing the persona he portraits is for $$$$ nothing else.

Comment

Working...
                    X