Pacquiao will be fighting Brandon Rios win or lose tonight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paulf View Post
    So what? That's a fun fight.

Pacquiao, Mayweather, Marquez... these guys are legends and the best of their era, but their greatest days are behind them. Fights they make at this stage just aren't very relevant in my opinion and are taking place to stock up their retirement funds. I got no problem with that, and am looking forward to tonights fight. Getting upset over opponent choices is silly. They already proved what they had to prove, and now theyre getting paid. Good for them.

So what if Pacquiao fights Rios? ****, who cares if Floyd fights ****ing Spadafora in Dubai? Did people get mad at Shaq for the way he played when he was a Celtic?

best post ive read in a while.

this should be the proper perspective of real fans, not fanstan mentality of nsb.

Comment

Pacquiao vs Rios would be exciting for 2 rounds. 2 rounds of Rios being smashed from pillar to post. The **** has no defence, he's a lightweight version of Margarito. He has absolutely no skill set that could trouble Pacquiao. Unless Manny gets old overnight, I already know the outcome.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
        I'm not a "Pacquiao fan," I just know how the game works. The same can be said of Marquez, Floyd Mayweather, and many others. People criticized Oscar for fighting Pacuiao and it turned out to be a monumental fight of this era.

These guys are fighters on the way out the door and unlike the casual fans or nuthuggers I do not give a **** what they do.

And Kev... you got Canelo in your avatar and your talking about someone not fighting good enough opponents? I like him too but c'mon son! Don't fault me for being realistic
        this. fucking hypocritical haters I tell you.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
          I've got no problem with Mayweather fighting Guerrerro? Guerrero is coming off to nice wins and holds a belt.

I've got a problem with Mayweather fighting someone who's claim to 147 pound legitimacy is beating Andre Berto.

Comment

PAC fans have no shame....they will justify anything for their hype job. The weak opposition that PAC has been facing has been shameful.

Comment

So we actually have people saying Pacquiao-Rios is a good fight, but Mayweather-Guerrero isn't.......what the hell????

Neither is a great fight or a big fight, but Floyd fighting Guerrero is CLEARLY a better fight. Rios is a former LW champ, coming off 1 pretty solid win over a Top 10 JWW in Alvarado. Guerrero is a former champ at 126/130, interim at 135, and coming off pretty solid wins over Top 10 WW's in Aydin and Berto.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                So we actually have people saying Pacquiao-Rios is a good fight, but Mayweather-Guerrero isn't.......what the hell????

Neither is a great fight or a big fight, but Floyd fighting Guerrero is CLEARLY a better fight. Rios is a former LW champ, coming off 1 pretty solid win over a Top 10 JWW in Alvarado. Guerrero is a former champ at 126/130, interim at 135, and coming off pretty solid wins over Top 10 WW's in Aydin and Berto.
                Agreed....Guerrero is a **** fighter I don't support mayweather-rg unless he guarantees a fight against Canelo or Martinez in September. **** a pac fight.....that's not a challenge for floyd either. PAC will beat the 40 year old lw tonight and tards will overrate the win as usual.

Comment

bull**** fight. rios hasnt fought anywhere near pacquiaos level and is tailor made for him stylisticly. its a complete mismatch, i dont see why anyone would want to see it. the outcome has to be in question for me to be interested in a fight, if not whats the point?

is it atleast at 140?

Comment

So who do you recommend pac fight? A Bradley rematch? LOL, boring fight and plus pac already beat him. Pac vs Rios is a million times better than pac/mosley/margarito/clottey. At least rios is a young, hungry undefeated fighter that brings it every fight. Oh and the 24/7s will be good with rios.

Comment

If he loses I would like to see Rios vs Marquez is the only fight that can go head to head agains't Ghost vs Mayweather on May 5th. Even though Arum wants to match up Bradley vs Marquez which is a good fight but not better than Rios vs Marquez It doesn't get any better than a Mexican American getting it on agains't a Mexican on May 5th it's a new rivalry trust me.

Comment

Working...
                      X