No announcement yet.

Election 2016: Hillary Clinton v Marco Rubio

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
    Hillary would be formidable, especially after being Secretary of State for eight years ...... Add to that Bill & Obama for support.

The US's first female President -- Guaranteed!!!!
    About time there was a female President.

Comment

Originally posted by fight_professor View Post
      About time there was a female President.
      i'd rather elect a cow. less emotional.

Comment

voting for rubio

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
          i'd rather elect a cow. less emotional.
          Having a female executive is one of the few areas where the US lags behind much of the world. We've had Thacher, Indra Gandhi, Benazir Bhutto, Angela Merkel, Julia Gillard et al...

Female President with Black VP would be a ticket I'd always vote for. Or even better, 2 ladies.

Comment

Originally posted by fight_professor View Post
            Having a female executive is one of the few areas where the US lags behind much of the world. We've had Thacher, Indra Gandhi, Benazir Bhutto, Angela Merkel, Julia Gillard et al...

Female President with Black VP would be a ticket I'd always vote for. Or even better, 2 ladies.
            i was really just kidding. we even had a female prime minister, here in canada, for a brief moment in our history. i think she lasted three months after Mulroney stepped down.

Comment

Clinton isn't running...I have actually started wondering how 2016 would pan out for the Democrats.
              Biden and Patrick Kennedy?

Comment

i was really just kidding. we even had a female prime minister, here in canada, for a brief moment in our history. i think she lasted three months after Mulroney stepped down.
                Ah Canada - my future homeland. There was an article in todays Telegraph stating how educated Brits are emigrating to the US, Canada and Australia resulting in a 'middle class brain drain' in the UK.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/poli...ain-drain.html

In my own family, 2 of my brothers (both teachers with postgraduate degrees) have emigrated overseas and I am pretty sure I'll follow sooner rather then later.

Comment

chris christie and prlly hillary.

Comment

Chris Christie is excluded as he cant fit thru the WH doors - thus cant take office.

Comment

I would love Christie and Bloomberg

Comment

Working...
                      X